Bench at Centennial Park dedicated to Taylor Swift

Bench at Centennial Park dedicated to Taylor Swift



I mean this is like a T-Swift show. I know, I'm feeling kind of guilty. Are you? We're just, maybe not. No, no we're not. Taylor Swift really runs the show tonight in her first of three sold out shows at Nissan Stadium. I just don't want to rub people's noses in it if they don't have tickets and there's a lot of people at dawn. So Taylor Swift ran it during the day today as well for eager fans who could not wait for tonight.

So WSMV's Terry Bolger, showing us these scenes here. Let's watch. No way you can be a Taylor Swift fan if you're not willing to stand in line. Today her fans did that at the Bluebird Cafe in Centennial Park, mostly just for souvenirs. All right, I got a quick question for a crowd I found in a park. Any of you going to the Swift concert this week? And raise your hand. Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! I'd say that's a yes.

That park bench, a gift from Nashville and her song, Invisible String, that encourages reading. Taylor, Taylor, Taylor! No one had to encourage the chanting and imagine how good that must feel. Terry, Terry, Terry! Katie Armstrong's not here to talk about me. She's incredible. I actually saw her last week, too. She is the best performer. And I think with everyone around here, we've grown up with her.

So the last 17 years, she's been our absolute favorite artist. So yeah, she's just absolutely incredible. Best songwriter of all time. Nothing here is new. She was turning heads when I met her 18 years ago as a student at Hendersonville High School. So her fan base out here have all grown up with her. We are so excited.

Terry Vulture, WSNV4.



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post