Andrew Whitworth Talks Training With Micah Parsons and Being a Part of His NFL Journey

Andrew Whitworth Talks Training With Micah Parsons and Being a Part of His NFL Journey



He reached out this offseason and said, man, would you have any interest in coming down when I train and working with me? And just, you know, I, you know, obviously you're going to have D line coaches. You're going to have things you're going to learn from Edge Rush guys that you've been around. He's like, but I have the mentality. I want to practice against somebody who is really a leak at being my opponent. And I want to get what's that feedback from that person and what is why, why would he shoot his hands on this player? Why would he jump me in this scenario? So we watched a lot of tape of situational football, the different drops quarterbacks taken, why the tackle takes a certain set or uses his hands a certain way. And it was really fun. It was, it was really a igniting for me.

I was telling Sean me very last night when I was coming back, like I was full sweat. I feel like I'm coaching out there, just having fun, getting excited, just talking ball man. I love this game. It's changed my life. And I look forward to seeing how it changes other guys' lives. I get to be a part of somebody like Micah Parsons journey and just do something to help him in any way I can. It was, it was fun for me.



Rich Eisen, Rich Eisen Show, sports, NFL, football, college football, CFP, NBA, basketball, MLB, baseball, pop culture, Roku, NFL Network, Chris Brockman, TJ Jefferson, Del Tufo, Super Bowl

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post