Will Smith reacts to Chris Rock's Netflix special about Oscar special, Pedro Pascal's Starbucks orde

Will Smith reacts to Chris Rock's Netflix special about Oscar special, Pedro Pascal's Starbucks orde



All right, it's 817 right now time to check in on the latest buzz in the entertainment world Liz and Mike from one of five on the buzz joining us live right now. Good morning Morning, good morning guys. Oh, what is this Emily? What do we have? It has now been zero days Since we had to talk about the Will Smith slap We had a good run we were doing pretty well there six days That's that's not bad made it like a whole week which leading up to Oscars is pretty good So all right back to zero because we're talking about Will Smith's reaction to Chris Rock's Netflix special Where he reacted to this slap words were said Yeah, he allegedly is very embarrassed So they're saying in the new york post that he did not watch the special nor did jada But they've seen the comments and that they feel embarrassed that this was distasteful by netflix to post it up there And that will apologize to chris and would like him to just drop it Now I personally feel like chris rocks been pretty classy in this whole thing that he didn't say much for an entire year And I feel like once you slap somebody It's fair game for them to talk about it whenever they want. That's what I was gonna say It seemed a little distasteful to get slapped in the face on national television at an awards show live Right if anything chris rock handled lives like an adult A professional made a boatload of money on it and i'm pretty sure that statement that was written by will smith's camp came directly from Jada because they went for netflix in that too if you call that I mean like why are you even bothering let the man live Now it's his turn to embarrass you he's also chris rock. He's a comedian right like You think he's not a comedian that made a joke right like colored at that But you think i mean one of the most successful comedians of our generation you think when he does his next special He's not gonna talk about that. Does that be a little realistic? I mean we saw how maddy got with the six seconds worth of a joke on the oscar So imagine if he had sat through the entire netflix special He probably came in with a closed hand this time Yeah, i'm not i'm not surprised that he was not in the audience that night will smith but uh, yeah, I watched it I watched the special. I know I was probably you guys probably talked about it on monday while I was Gone but I watched it over the weekend and I it felt I felt like he was really uh, like chris rock was You know he he said everything he needed to say it felt like he was kind of getting something off his chest there I'm sure kind of cathartic for him.

You know No, he totally did and you kind of love it and I love will smith too Don't get me wrong But he is definitely in the wrong in this situation And then i'm also reminded that he made too too many men in blacks and wild wild west so chris rock you do I do like the point like i'm not i'm not like anti will smith as a person I would like we know we talk we had a moment that obviously, you know, most of us were disappointed in Um, but as far as like we're looking at a very jiggy move. Yeah Apologize and we report Little smith song ever in my go-to karaoke now whatever you bring that one out people are like, oh too soon Don't you that one? But anyway, I just wanted to say that that at this point like will and jada really nothing needs to be said I know forget forget. Let's move on reaction But like I think the only thing that happens from here is his mommy sends him back to live with his auntie and uncle and We could just we could just keep going well I'm sure there will be some jokes this weekend too and then maybe hopefully we can finally stop talking about it Maybe one of these days. I do want to talk about one of my favorite people on this planet. Pedro Pascal His starbucks order is going viral The internet is very worried because there is a tiktok video and they zoom in on his cups So you can see what his order is and I had to write it down because that's how Legit this is it is an iced quad espresso in a venti cup with extra ice and six shots Six shots of espresso, which is 384 milligrams of caffeine 400 is the recommended number not to go over in a day And it is the equivalent of five cups of coffee in his just one starbucks cup It's a lot. That's a lot of caffeine. I mean now we know now we know how he manages to film last of us and He doesn't sleep.

He just keeps going The energy comes from and the hard applications. I'm sure He's having a moment. Why not just keep going Pedro Pascal. He's everywhere right now. I love this and he's from chile So maybe it's part of his culture to drink espresso morning noon and night like it is with my family over there in italy I just saw the italian baseball team in the world baseball classic They have an espresso machine in their dugout, you know, it's social acceptable in the other parts of the world I always have to bring it back to sports. Mike. That's the only way you were late We could we could keep going but uh, we have about 10 seconds until break.

I will just say for the record Pedro I will order whatever coffee you like if you want to come have coffee with me. Just call me Just throw that one out there. Let's go to starbucks. Yeah, me too We'll see you guys next week for some oscar's chats. Have a good one You can always listen to elizabeth every weekday morning on 105 won the buzz. We'll be right back.



default

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post