"The Bachelor" recap: Charity's one-on-one date, latest break-ups

"The Bachelor" recap: Charity's one-on-one date, latest break-ups



Welcome back. Now it is time to get down to business with Bachelor Nation as we recap last night's episode and of course here to help me do it is the co-host of the Bachelor-themed podcast Two Bros and a Rose. Brandon Smith, Brandon thank you so much for being here. Good morning, good morning. Now last night's episode, there was a lot happening. Laughing already. There was a lot happening.

So let's just start at the beginning. Charities won on one day. I was happy that she got this opportunity after Zack had COVID last week, right? Yeah, you know I didn't really know where Charity stood after you know COVID kind of interrupted her one-on-one date. I didn't know if she was actually going to you know be reinserted and you know go in order with this one-on-one date or not but yeah it was good to see she actually got to pick back up where she left off and her and Zack got to share that one-on-one together. Yeah, I will also say at first I kind of thought she was just like a filler but now after this one-on-one day I kind of think he's really into her. Look it's always kind of complicated with you know with the racial dynamic on this show and yeah to your point I didn't really think you know she had much of a chance to be you know this far into the season but yeah like you said Zack definitely seems into her and you know when you get down to this many women you would assume that the lead is super serious in those people so yeah I guess she has as good as chances maybe anyone else that's still left. Okay, I like hearing that now let's let's go into this breakup that he had with Jess.

Tell me about that. What are your feelings around that? I'm kind of scared to get into this a little bit because okay look so obviously Zack could have communicated better right you know she was talking about her confidence issues you know at one point Zack said he was confident and then you know she kept talking about why she wasn't confident and then Zack said you know what I'm really not too confident you know let's just get this done so yeah you know between that and what happened with Brearer the week before about the job and COVID and yeah things like that. He seemed very irritated. Yeah the optics don't look great with him I think I kind of see where he is maybe trying to come from but yeah it just you can't say you confident. It was a bad look. It's like it's later say you're not confident. But Brearer I want you to know this Brooklyn is my new faith okay she she.

Yo are you reading my mind I was literally just telling a couple people this last night like I was like yo I'm with Brooklyn like I'm really with her. I mean she said if the shoe fits lace that thing up and I was I was sold from then on I was sold okay now my producer told me we got to wrap it up I could talk about this for forever but thank you so much Brearer for being here. See ya.



News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post