Royal titles for Prince Harry and Meghan's kids

Royal titles for Prince Harry and Meghan's kids



Come on over, it's time for Have You Heard, where we talk about the stories that have you talking. We start with this. They may have been asked to vacate their UK home. Now, you guys knew that they were evicted from there. They're talking about Harry and Meghan. But Prince Harry and wife, Meghan, have announced that they will be claiming their children's royal titles. So under royal rules, the monarch's grandchildren can become princesses or princesses, princesses or princesses, meaning that Harry and Meghan's children, Archie and Lillibet, are eligible to use the titles since Harry's father, Charles, became king last September.

Okay, I am all for this. Yeah. These little kids had nothing to do with this. Yeah. But it seemed like they were a flashpoint with someone in the family questioning how brown the little Archie would get and all that nonsense. So I like that they're fighting for their kids. Yeah, 100%.

They're such cute little babies. They're the archaic. Yeah, and if your child had the opportunity to be a prince or princess, why not? And they chose to kind of, or Harry chose to walk away from his birthright, if you will. So why not give the kids every opportunity to later make their own decision? You know, I get it guys, but I'm so tired of those two. You don't even know. I'm just like, I get it. You're tired of Harry and Meghan.

It's like drama every day. I'm like, okay, get it. Y'all going back and forth with the daddy, daddy going back and forth with y'all. Now we don't, they're just having a coordination. They gotta make some money somehow. This is, they're drumming up there. I think they can go on.

I watch all the movies. I'm done all I can do. They could go on a speaking tour and make Buku Dollars. They could. Right, so they're okay for money. But the kids should have the title. All right, the kids got it now.

Okay, so we're eight days away from St. Patrick's Day and a woman in Wisconsin definitely has luck on her side. Gabriella Gartert has set the world record for a four-leaf clover collection. She's collected more than 119,000 four-leaf clovers. Come on. Passing the previous record by 7,000. Now she says she's never gonna stop collecting.

But now she says she'll spend a little less time hunting for them. Cause she's been stealing all of them that have been around town in Wisconsin. All the lot. There's nothing left. Where did she find these? I've never found one. I don't know where. What type of garden she's got.

You have? Yes, of course. When I was a kid, I used to look for them. I remember finding them all the time. Are you sure? Yes. Maybe that's just a lesson that as we become adults, we forget to look down and up at our less observant. That's true. Okay, one, two, three.

Yeah, I've never, I've never even seen one. So when you go out today, everybody just start looking down. I know. You know what? We're already looking down like this all the time. Right, that's true. Look a little further. Sure.



world, entertainment, news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post