Prince Harry talks about his healing process, therapy

Prince Harry talks about his healing process, therapy



Prince Harry letting the world in on his healing process in a paid live stream special talking about what he learned from therapy and so much more ABC's Lama Hassan is in London with the story of a good morning. Yeah good morning to you today there were no salvos directed at the royal family instead what we got was a 90 minute therapy session with Prince Harry talking in great detail about his personal trauma and his healing. This morning Prince Harry making headlines this time in a virtual book event discussing his smash hit memoir spare. Opening up about how he relates to his mother Princess Diana describing the royal family as a container saying I always felt slightly different to the rest of my family and I know that my mom felt the same. The prince sitting down with author and therapist doctor go for a matter talking about living with loss and the importance of personal healing doctor Matt is also diagnosed the prince with attention deficit disorder. The prince telling doctor Matt a for me when I was doing therapy regularly I felt that I learned a new language also saying that other members of his family didn't speak that language. The Duke divulging his fears about going to therapy one of the things I was most scared about was losing the feelings that I had for my mom.

Prince Harry also crediting his wife Megan my wife saved me he says I was stuck in this world and she was from a different world and help draw me out of that. This new interview coming just days after Harry and Megan released a statement saying King Charles asked them to move out of the UK home Frogmore Cottage according to reports King Charles could offer Harry and Megan an apartment in Buckingham Palace when they visit the country. Harry and Megan they're not working royals and not expected to have a large property within the royal family were given all their concerns about security. I think it's quite likely they would be offered something. And this morning London Sunday Times newspaper is quoting a spokesperson for the Sussex is saying they recently received email correspondence from his Majesty's office regarding the coronation adding that an immediate decision on whether the Duke of Dutchess will attend will not be disclosed bias at this time. And of course no official word yet from the people in the palace behind me about who is coming to the coronation. Jane.

That's something so many will be watching llama. Thank you. Well hey there GMA fans Robin Roberts here thanks for checking out our YouTube channel. Lots of great stuff here so go on click the subscribe button right over right over here to get more of awesome videos and content from GMA every day anytime. We thank you for watching and we'll see you in the morning on GMA.



90-minute, Harry, Prince, abc, gma, healing, opened, p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-97641233, personal, process, special, talks, television, therapy, trauma, up

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post