Matthew Broderick and Alan Ruck reunite at ‘Succession’ premiere

Matthew Broderick and Alan Ruck reunite at ‘Succession’ premiere



Ferris Fuehler's Day Off. Remember this hilarious duo from the 1986 classic? I want my daughter out in front of the school in ten minutes by herself. I don't want anybody. What? It's too suspicious. Don't think something's up. Cover it. You.

Talk. You. Talk. Come on. Three on six. Talk. Talk.

Robbie! Robbie! Yes, yes. Listen here. Pay attention. I changed my mind. I want you out in front of the school with her. I'd like to have a few words with you, by God. On second thought, we don't have time to talk right now.

We'll get together soon and we'll have lunch. Ow! From helping each other skip school for the day to premiere parties for Emmy-winning shows, nearly 40 years later, Matthew Broderick and Alan Ruck are back together. Ruck stars in Succession and attended the season four premiere this week with the support of his buddy Matthew Broderick. HBO shared these sweet photos of the pair at the premiere party. I love that. We'd love to see those two reunite as a class. So good.



Al Roker, Entertainment, Food, Hoda Kotb, International News, Money, Natalie Morales, Savannah Gutherie, Sports, Style, Today, Today Show, breaking news, concerts, domestic news, health, home, interviews, media, parents, pets, politics, shopping, weather

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post