'John Wick: Chapter 4', A film-turned tribute now in theaters| What to Watch

'John Wick: Chapter 4', A film-turned tribute now in theaters| What to Watch



a big screen action franchise is back this weekend, but it's a bittersweet moment as one of the cast members suddenly died last week. Marcus Allen says John Wick four is now a tribute and what to watch. This hit goes out to you, Mr. Wake. John Wick is back, which means Keanu and the cast are back. Amen. What's to love about this installment of the franchise is the honesty.

John's getting a little bit worn, but still packing a punch. Not really. I've been talking to you since 91. We're about the same age. And I've got to say, I appreciate seeing you on screen kicking ass. That's kind. And then not only that, knowing that you're going through this, what might be a four second segment that meant you probably did that for 14 hours straight.

Yes. You're able to do that effectively. I know, but what's great about it is that John Wick, you know, he's tired. He's like beat up. He's like just trying to get through it. And so it's a bit method because I'm just trying to be able to do it. And I'm trying to like so they kind of marry each other.

They're kind of I'm it's a bit method. It's like, OK, hours in. OK, here we go. Bonjour, Mr. Weeks. Lesser pain being shown by Lawrence Fishburn. He's one of the best things about this franchise and the installment, but mostly sits the action out.

You get a spectator view of a lot of that's going down in this movie. Is that nice to show up and be able to kind of almost watch as an audience member? Some of these things going on. I'm sort of the Greek chorus. I, you know, I open the movie. You know, I show up in unexpected places. How can you tell someone about it without plot spoiling? Without plot spoiling? OK, it's John Wick around the world, around the world with John Wick at night. It's a travel show.

Yes. The only way John Wick will ever have freedom. And peace. It's very much so. I mean, it's the hugs all around and I know it sounds cliche, but that's actually what happens. Yeah, it is a pleasure. Rest in peace, Lance Reddick, a lasting tribute to an amazing career, a jaw dropping moment in this movie.

I'm Marcus Allen, John Wick 4, now playing. It's absolutely what to watch.



movies, entertainment, mark-s-allens-world , television

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post