Is Aaron Rodgers a Top 5 AFC Quarterback after He’s Traded to the Jets? | The Rich Eisen Show

Is Aaron Rodgers a Top 5 AFC Quarterback after He’s Traded to the Jets? | The Rich Eisen Show



On Thursday show, I gave you my top five NFC quarterbacks when Aaron Rodgers gets traded to the Jets. Just to be fair and balanced, am I gonna do an NFC quarterback list if he doesn't get traded to the Jets? Of course not, he's getting traded to the Jets. So the fair and balanced is top five AFC quarterbacks when Aaron Rodgers gets traded to the Jets. There are so many good quarterbacks in the AFC. I know sir, you could make two top five lists out of it. Well, I'm sure I'm gonna disagree with you. And go ahead and bash them against one another and sort of like a deck of cards that you're mixing, you know, that you're shuffling, you could just like put them all together.

I could have done a Venn diagram analogy too. I know who needs to be on this list and I'm curious if you're gonna have them on there. Number five is Justin Herbert on this list. Number five. Number five on this list is one of the top talented quarterbacks in the NFL is about to strike it rich. He's number five on this list. I cannot wait to see what Kellan Moore unlocks.

Let's see that. So are we gonna see like if he stays, we'll see Austin Eckler snap it to Herbert and a desperation play. What do you think he lost was Austin Eckler? Just to get bull rushed by a defender. And then have that be your last play of his franchise day. It's entirely possible. Or you know, Kellan Moore brings the system that did with Dak turn in very remarkable points per game performance over a span of about eight to 10 weeks. We did that.

Justin Herbert's number five. We all know. Let's just see more frozen ropes. Let's see more frozen ropes on a run. Kellan Moore, because this is what that guy can do. He's unbelievable. Number four on this list, top five AFC quarterbacks.

When Aaron Rodgers gets traded to the Jets is in fact, Aaron Rodgers, he's on a list. Come on. Yeah buddy. Absolutely not. Absolutely. Yes. I got my list.

Aaron Rodgers is on this list. He is fourth on this list. Cause I respect the other three and understand that he did not play his best last year. But come on man. He's gonna have a much better set of weapons including one that he's familiar with. Or multiple that he's possibly familiar with. And he's gotten Nathaniel Hackett back in the mix, baby.

The OC that was right there dialing it up with Matt LaFleur for Rodgers and Rodgers with them and his two MVP seasons that I for some reason calls COVID seasons. I still don't understand it. I think you do. Number three on this list. Number three on this list, Josh Allen. The Mandalorian QB, can you imagine if he gets the Andre Hopkins added to his mix? And suddenly we get some more running attack going as well. And he just walks into the 20 yard line of your end of your field.

And he surveys and he sees Stefan Diggs and he sees the Andre Hopkins and he sees Gabriel Davis and he's got a better running attack and he's protected. And he doesn't feel like he's got to jam it in there either with a tight window throw or with his own body. He's number three. He could even be number one if he gets it all going. That's the beautiful thing about the AFC is I believe these top three are somehow, some way potentially, I'm hedging so chief's kingdom doesn't get pissed at me interchangeable. It can be by the results this year, you never know. Number two on the list is Joe Borough.

Joey B. The man with ice in his veins. He's now got Orlando Brown Jr. helping protect him. Let's go. Do you hear Zeke's interested in going to the Bengals potentially? David, that's a lot more likely. David, be careful later.

All right. Do you hear that? Zeke might wind up with the Jets too. We're gonna get off Zeke. Thank you. Talk about Joey B. Thank you. Joey B.

B. in the second. Joey B. Go back and listen, we all know number one in the league and he's Patrick Mahomes. He's number one on this list. All right, I agree with four to five. Hold on a second.

I'm not yet done. Can I get one more? Yeah. All right, we'll get one more. Because I wanna give this guy some solid. Because right now, even in the last segment, I was highly critical of. About the faders. He's Ken Francis, his BFF.

He's Lamar. We gotta get him out there and we gotta get him some weapons. We gotta get him healthy. We gotta get him happy. And I wanna talk about Lamar being that happy, go lucky, cold, blooded quarterback assassin once again. We gotta get him back to 2019. We gotta get him paid in a manner that he's happy and the team that signs him is happy.

And I think it's gonna be Baltimore. He should stay in Baltimore. They love him in Baltimore. We gotta get him happy. We gotta get him some weapons and we gotta get him healthy. And we gotta see the guy who was the MVP of the first two games in three quarters before the Miami Dolphins came back on him and changed everything right over there in Baltimore of this past season. Let's go, Lamar.

We gotta get him back. He can be in this top five list. He could be MVP again. We just gotta stop talking about dollar sense and exclusive tags, non-exclusive tags and gym equipment and Ken Francis and tweets that he's the storm and all of this stuff. That's not his brand. His brand is being a happy go lucky, cold-blooded, two-way threat, quarterback assassin. Let's go.

I believe in him. Just gotta get him back. Gotta get him paid and done with it. Scene. I like your list. What's your list? I like one, two, three we all agree on. We even agree on number five.

Okay. Number four, Aaron Rodgers goes to the AFCs. Not in the top five. Okay, who's for them? Trevor Lawrence is number four. Show some respect for this man. Okay. Epic playoff, comeback, performance.

I think we're gonna see him be in the MVP mix in 2023. Okay, so you're gonna go with a guy who was- Who's on Herbert Lawrence. Who's- Alan Bermal. Who has, who's only shown it for half a season. I'm just saying, I believe in Trevor Lawrence. I'm buying on the up. I know you're buying on the up.

You're getting Rodgers on the way down. I'm hitting Lawrence on the way up. You don't think Aaron Rodgers is being traded to the Jets after everything that's going on. Don't. Lizar and Garrett Wilson and potentially Odell and Zeke. Suddenly the Jets are hearing from people that would never be saying I wanna play for the Jets. You wanna know why? Why? I watched this movie before.

Okay. Oh, okay, so Farve was falling apart. Farve had one more good year left in him and it was with the Vikings the next year after that. Do you think Rodgers has more than one good year left in him? I sure do. Okay. He's 39. Good luck.

Okay. 39, 39. Guys that retired for five years at 39. Which is what everybody said about Brady and he won you more Super Bowls. Guess who's not Tom Brady? Got it. I understand. There's only one of them.

Got it. Well, I'll take the shadow of it. Good luck. I'll take a portion of it. Same energy. Good luck. Oh, yes.

I have no issue with your list. Thank you, sir. Other than taking Lamar should be in the top five. I don't think Aaron Rodgers is gonna all of a sudden show up and forget how to play football. Like there's just no way. Yes, baby. Gotta learn a whole new set of team.

Oh, same team mates. He can run the offense. He could tell them where to go, which he's gonna have to do because he won't be on the team until damn near made. They know their names. Catch the rich eyes and show every single day on the Roku channel. 12 to three Eastern for free.



Rich Eisen, Rich Eisen Show, sports, NFL, football, college football, CFP, NBA, basketball, MLB, baseball, pop culture, Roku, NFL Network, Chris Brockman, TJ Jefferson, Del Tufo, Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, darkness retreat, Pat McAfee, ayahuasca, Top 5 AFC Quarterbacks, Justin Herbert, Chargers, Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills, Joe Burrow, Bengals, Mahomes, Chiefs, Trevor Lawrence, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tom Brady

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post