Families of shipwreck victims arrive in Italy

Families of shipwreck victims arrive in Italy



They come after half an hour to the people. They don't find to rescue the people. They tell it always human right. Because they have black hair, or they don't have green or blue eyes. They didn't rescue these people. I don't know all the people telling about the human right. Because they have black hair, they weren't human.

I wasn't, I come from Germany here to look at what's happening for our family. From one family, from six people, just one child and one man, they are at living. All of them, the four people they did. And the man told to me, we call it to police, they come after half an hour. And so much people, they are here, they want to send all of them to Afghanistan. Police sure has a picture and say, it's your family and we should give answer, yes or not. And did you recognize them? Yes.

And what do you think when you show them? What should you do? It's happened. I saw my nose. Okay. Thank you.



reuters, news, top news, headlines, breaking news, news today, thomson reuters, reuters youtube, markets today, bloomberg, World, Death

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post