Avril Lavigne and Tyga Seen Hugging After Dinner at NOBU | TMZ LIVE

Avril Lavigne and Tyga Seen Hugging After Dinner at NOBU | TMZ LIVE



Now, Tyga has people talking because of a dinner he had with Avril Lavigne. Interesting. Everyone's like, hmm, Tyga and Avril, what? That's interesting. She is engaged to Mad Sun and what we were told by people connected to both of them, yes, they went out to dinner, there were other people there, and just a friendly night out. Yeah, and I mean, these photos exploded on the internet, you guys, because Avril Lavigne and Tyga, for a second, everyone was just like, wait, what? Is this a thing? Because like you said, Charles, she just got engaged, well, exactly a year ago, she got engaged to Mad Sun. It was in Paris, it was super romantic. So I think people didn't know, are they still together or not? Because usually we would have a wedding by now, but I'm told Mad was not at this dinner.

He just started his God Save the Teen tour. So he's been up in Sacramento and he's going to be on tour until April. So he was not at this dinner and they did hug, Tyga and Avril hugged and then got in the car. That's nothing. That doesn't count as PDA, that's true. That's absolutely true. That's a salutations with a friend.

That's what you do. But you don't really hug and then get in the same car together. That's kind of weird, right? That's actually a good point. No, she's got a good point there. You don't hug. Right, hug is the goodbye. That hug is the goodbye.

Okay, the plot thickens. Okay, I got it. Never know. All right, Jelisa, Danielle, Houston, Texas. So yes, that embrace looked a little cozy. When I saw them two together, I was like, how did they even meet? Maybe they just want to give us new music, maybe, I don't know, maybe something's going on. Who knows.

But if they were a couple, I mean, I think they're cute. So she's married, she's engaged. She's engaged. Okay. Yeah. If she were engaged before and neither of them worked out and Tiger got in and Tiger, I'm so worried. Do you know, do you even know where you're going? I knew exactly where I was going.

But I'm not even going to say it. In the train got in there. Because it's so mad. Okay, stop them. Okay, that's enough.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Live, TMZ TV, AVRIL LAVIGNE, TYGA, MOD SUN, DINNER, NOBU, MALIBU, LA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post