Would-be staffer accuses Congressman George Santos of sexual harassment

Would-be staffer accuses Congressman George Santos of sexual harassment



Yet another bombshell accusation tonight against George Santos. This one from a would-be male staffer who says the disgraced congressman sexually harassed him 10 days ago. Derek Myers has sent a letter to the House Ethics Committee saying Santos, quote, insisted I sit next to him on a small sofa in the office and placed his hand on my left leg near my knee. Myers goes on to say that Santos, quote, proceeded to take his hand and move it down my leg into my inner thigh and proceeded to touch my groin. Myers claims Santos also asked him to come over that night. That letter to the Ethics Committee also accuses the Santos campaign of wrongly having Myers claim to be a volunteer while his paperwork as a paid employee was being processed. Myers says that after the harassment incident, his job offer was rescinded.

Santos has told a newspaper that he had concerns because Myers was charged last year with wire tap it.



news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post