Will Shohei Ohtani Get $600M from the Mets, Yankees, Dodgers or Red Sox? | The Rich Eisen Show

Will Shohei Ohtani Get $600M from the Mets, Yankees, Dodgers or Red Sox? | The Rich Eisen Show



Baseball by the way that sounds like I'm in the Untouchables Baseball is back, baby. Baseball's back. Oh Yeah, this baseball's back Listen and story of the year Story of the year in Major League Baseball 100% is what's gonna happen with Shohei Otani Here in Southern, California The Babe Ruth of our generation and he is that He is Unbe-leavable he can anchor your rotation and anchor your lineup in the same day Crazy I am not lying you you've seen it I've been to a game where he was the starting pitcher and hit a home run Anyone the game he will beat the Yankees on the night that Aaron judge it is 50 he is truly one of the most remarkable Athletes we've ever seen here in America and we've Seen him play a grand total of let me look it up zero playoff baseball zero He is that good that I Believe he will be wind up the Most enriched athlete in the history of North American sports, right? What do you think will his contract start with a six? Should I mean if the best pitcher in baseball has a 300 million dollar contract and the best hitter in baseball Has a 300 million dollar contract. I can do the math put it together Because he is arguably both So What's going on with him and the angels because all ideas that he chose here so he could be nice and serene and you know Orange County, there's not a lot of long-time listener first-time caller types You know complaining about how the angels are letting them down and then there's not like 15 newspapers and 20 TV and radio stations together Swarming his locker Like let's just put it this way the way that he's greeted when he plays in Yankee Stadium by the media Certainly doesn't look that way when he's in Southern California. So you clearly want to stay here, right? Joe's here. He wants to stay here Bob Nightingale who covers the sport for many a moon for USA Today Show a o'tani spoke today says he wants to believe the angels are as committed to winning as he is and Uh-oh, here's the quote. Oh, geez right.

Oh, Tony quote right now. I'm an angel. That's all I'm focusing on Oh, he'd right now to the angels right now How many times you hear a coach say right now? He's our quarterback that guy's not gonna be the quarterback Oh, yeah, full full magic Johnson. He ain't gonna be there How many times have you heard a general manager say he's our coach right now right now? He's our coach So on behalf of the New York It's oh, yes, I Turned to my Red Sox fan friend and I turned to my met fan friend and I tell you both Hands off Stay away. You're calling o'tani now hands off look I called I claimed him two years ago. Here's what we know Here's what we know. Here's what we know.

Here's what we know. This is the way it's gonna work. This way it's gonna work You red sock fan will be completely let down this season. No for o'tani when he's available Oh for sure, you you know, we're not paying okay Yankees we're gonna say we're paying mm-hmm and then Suddenly something's gonna happen where I don't know how Steinbrenner checked underneath the couch cushion didn't see an extra $100 million and and and the guy in the right corner right there Steve Cohen's gonna basically say what are did you not see I paid the money for a Super Bowl commercial for the New York Mets He doesn't care anymore. We know just money a different another top down like JZ said right the Dodgers You know so I'll just a cutting payroll, you know for him. I know for him so This is the story of the season money. We have a Japanese player now.

So you know that might No That's great To knock it didn't work well for the Yankees is gonna be a knock against not I don't know just depends on you know, I mean, it's gonna be of course of course. There's a team in Shabbos ravine You know look out look out for them Everybody's gonna break the bank for this guy. Everybody's gonna it's gonna be The trade that I have to rob a bank July July is gonna be off the charts man trade deadline He's gonna look so good in Queens guy won the power ball. I mean he could pay for that I'm just saying Billy Epler two words to everyone Billy Epler Catch the rich eyes and show every single day on the Roku channel 12 to 3 Eastern for free.



Rich Eisen, Rich Eisen Show, sports, NFL, football, college football, CFP, NBA, basketball, MLB, baseball, pop culture, Roku, NFL Network, Chris Brockman, TJ Jefferson, Del Tufo, Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Angels, Shohei Ohtani, Mike Trout, Ohtani, Babe Ruth, Phil Nevin, Dodgers, Yankees, Mets, Red Sox

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post