Tulare massacre: Video shows mom, baby trying to escape before execution-style murders

Tulare massacre: Video shows mom, baby trying to escape before execution-style murders



Now, 1-1, I may help you. Hello. Hello, ma'am. Do you have any emergency? Yeah. What's going on? Unharvest. Okay, do you live in a apartment or is this a home? Okay. What's going on? They shot my boyfriend.

They keep shooting outside, but I don't know if they're still here. I'm scared. They're still shooting outside. Please hurry, please. I don't know where they are now. They're still shooting. They're still shooting? Yes.

Hurry, please. They're coming back. They're coming back. Oh, they're coming back in. Who's coming back in? The guys. Please hurry. Come on.

You hear them? Someone else is screaming out. No, that's him shooting in the house. What do you hear now? Nothing. I don't know if they're out there. I'm just scared. I hear a siren's coming. Thank you.

My boyfriend is on the floor. He's shot in the stomach. Is he breathing? Is he breathing? No. He's still breathing. He's still breathing. Hold on, baby. Hold on, please.

No, please. We have help on the way. Okay, I have the officer right around the corner. You're going to make it through here. Okay, through here. Right here. Come here.

Come here. Watch the feet. Okay, through here with me, okay? You're there? Okay. You did a great job, ma'am. Good luck. MUSIC.



news, video, kttv, ca

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post