Toronto holds march to support Ukraine

Toronto holds march to support Ukraine



The anniversary of the day since my life changed forever. And the year ago I was in the capital of Ukraine. My life was in danger so today I came here to meet other people and to feel respect for Ukrainian people, the same as me. The Ukrainians and Ukrainian Canadians are more united than ever. We have come together as a community and as you can see by the amazing turnout tonight at Nathan Phillips Square, we're a year into this and you know I was here last year, I'm here this year and we have a strong unity of our culture so Putin trying to tear us apart I think has done the complete opposite and we're stronger than ever. I am so grateful to be part of tonight's event.



reuters, news, top news, headlines, breaking news, news today, thomson reuters, reuters youtube, markets today, bloomberg

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post