O’Shea Jackson Jr. and Alden Ehrenreich discuss ‘Cocaine Bear’

O’Shea Jackson Jr. and Alden Ehrenreich discuss ‘Cocaine Bear’



I'm here to talk about cocaine bear. I mean you're saying it's funny if you're into that kind of humor I honestly feel like it was a an hour and a half SNL skit. So if you love you're into that Yeah, I was gonna start with a joke like what does big bear and cocaine bear have in common snow? Well cocaine bear is not gonna make it rain at the box office It is going to make it snow this week and a lot of people are excited about seeing this film Yesterday it hit theaters and many will hit theaters this weekend to see it The film is directed by Elizabeth Banks and ice cube son. Oh, she Jackson is part of the cast Beth we should go You get this role you get the call from your agent or maybe Elizabeth Banks calls you directly now you get to tell your Friends your family pop a cube. Hey, I'm in this. I'm in this movie. It's called cocaine bear What is the instant reaction? Well, uh, first of all my dad immediately was like you got to do that move and I was absolute I'm on my way and I think my funniest story with that is I was actually on the set of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I was I was working with you and McGregor and he's like, yeah, so Shay what you doing? This you know, um cocaine bear he goes, okay Thank you, sir So it's uh, it's an experience the title alone lets you Buy your ticket and take you into the theater the title alone the poster alone And then you have the mama bear herself Elizabeth Banks at the helm Directed this and I said forget girl power. This is girl powder you own You own this movie tell me how much fun it is and how pitch perfect it was to work with her Oh nice Here spitting Uh, it was great. She was so fun. She was really she did a great job. She was like, you know, the set was super fun She was just the perfect person for this film She told me there's a group text that you guys all have and I asked her what the name was and she said cokeys I mean the gifts I don't even know what kind of effect that has on Pita send a thank you note to your movie Thank you for not harming any bears when you are I didn't know that does that slap a little harder when pita approves your movie? Uh, absolutely. Yeah, I'm It definitely slaps hard because they've been after me for years This even this coat But it's it's definitely cool. I'm just learning about this through you.

Uh, yeah, that's a that's a great That's great. This movie is wild. Uh, I saw it if you really if you are into Crazy wild humor snl type skit humor, then you will like cocaine bear, which is in theaters now.



Good Day LA, video, kttv, entertainment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post