Mikal Bridges says Nets are ready to continue to learn to play as a team

Mikal Bridges says Nets are ready to continue to learn to play as a team



Michael, describe to me what changed allowed you guys to chip away at that 18-point lead. That was important. I'm just going to stop. I think that was the biggest thing. It helps our offense getting a playing transition. So, yeah, our best offense is, you know, our best defense. So that's what we're just going to stop.

Jacques told us that you guys are constantly and still getting to know each other. With a game like this, what did you learn about this group that you guys are able to accomplish? I'm just staying together. Sometimes it gets tough. You know, they may run some stuff, but part of the game, we didn't just fall. We just kept fighting all the way to then. The threes weren't falling. Was there anything that the Hawks offensively did? Did you like those looks and what changed that started those threes falling? I think we had a lot of good looks.

We just was missing them. It's tough, but we just got good looks. Yeah, but I liked the shots we took. And on that last play, you looked like when Trey Young kind of got open, what did you see on that last play that allowed him to get that shot off? I just got to say discipline. I jumped. I just left my feet, but I just got to say discipline. And how would you describe just the overall mentality of this group coming off of Friday, having a game like this as you guys now head back home? Let's just show a fight effort.

But this obviously not enough what we can learn from.



mlb, new york yankees, baseball, aaron judge, giancarlo stanton, carlos rodon, gerrit cole, luis severino, nestor cortes, anthony rizzo, jasson dominguez, anthony volpe, harrison bader, jose trevino, nba, basketball, brooklyn nets, kyrie irving, kevin durant, joe harris, ben simmons, wnba, sabrina ionescu, rebecca lobo, new york liberty, nycfc, home run, goal, highlight, video, interview, swing, shot, hit, mechanics, fun, funny, derek jeter, babe ruth, alex rodriguez, vince carter, YES

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post