Michael B. Jordan "corny" comment goes viral | FOX 5's Good Day DC

Michael B. Jordan "corny" comment goes viral | FOX 5's Good Day DC



the conversation about whether Michael B. Jordan is corny. The shade room picked up her comments and Dominique joins us now to discuss what she said and the backlash. We'll bring in Dominique Dedeva right now. Dominique, talk about doubling down, girl. So for those who were busy this weekend, put us up to speed here. What happened? Well, I was busy, too.

I was enjoying my seat up at the IWL. And apparently, I was busy with my seat up at the IWL. And I was busy with my seat up at the IWL. And I was busy with my seat up at the IWL. And apparently, I was busy with my seat up at the IWL. And apparently, I was busy with my seat up at the IWL. And apparently, it's the worst thing you could possibly call someone.

But I was a part of a podcast about two years ago, and we had a conversation about what Michael B. Jordan at the time was dating Lori Harvey, what he did for her, how he went all out at the aquarium for Valentine's Day. And I said something or another like, of course, he did her right. Like everyone knows that the corny guys treat you the best. I'm not surprised at all. And my co-host at the time, L'Oreal, actually went to high school with Michael B. Jordan.

So I think they saw each other on the Creed 3 premiere of Red Carpet. And he kind of like said, oh, yeah, I was the corny guy. So it let me know he kind of got a whip of word got back to him. And it wasn't very clear on who said the comment, or who was corny or what, but it was me. It was me, guys. And corny is subjective. I mean, I love corny men.

They're very nice. Russell Wilson is sometimes called corny. Let's see, who else? A lot of Drake. I don't know. Some people, you know, say guys are corny. And I think that I was very clear on my stance. And, you know, welcome to everyone who's just getting a whip of Diva Unfiltered.

I have a question for you, Dominique, because, you know, I mean, you know, it's a lot, though, when a wave of social media comes at you, right? Like, how do you go about really handling that? I mean, I know you're putting on a brilliant, smiling face, but you're also just a regular person. And when people are continually criticizing you and sometimes you feel like you're misunderstood, that can be hard. I'm so glad you brought that up. You know, thankfully, you know, we work in media, so there's a lot of us that can, like, handle this, but I'm really thinking about the people who cannot handle it, because we really do live in a world where if you say something such as the word corny and people disagree, I have dealt with so many DMs and so many people just wishing death on me and telling me I'm ugly and I'm fat and all of these things. And I can handle it. I've had a big block party this weekend, blocking a lot of people. I've also cut my.

It's all. It's all too big. And, you know, it's just so crazy. So I really want to think about the children out there and what I could do for them, because dealing with something like this, you know, you definitely have to have tough skin. Thank God I've been made for it and built for it, and I've been getting paid to talk since I was 19 years old. So someone upset about something that I said is just another day in my world. So, Dominique, real quick, let me just get this straight.

It's that people. I guess your point of contention is that people are upset that you called him corny because of how he dated, not necessarily who he dated. Did I get that right? Yeah, I suppose. I think you would have to ask them why they're really mad. Where are you all really mad? I'm kind of a whole lot. My opinion, and, you know, he's successful, whether he's corny or not, he's very successful. He deserves all of the accolades and everything coming to his way.

And I hope everyone that's upset goes and see tree three. And gets out of your DMs, right? It leaves you alone, yeah. Absolutely. For the next episode, well, I'm filtered, of course. We're not here to offend you. We are here to offend everybody. All right.

My favorite thing you said is the block party. Yes. I love that. Blocking everybody. I had amazing block party. I've been called worse here, and there's no reaction. Didn't go viral.

Didn't go viral. I mean, just before the end of the show started, I got called a couple of things. Really? Yeah. Some people. Yeah. I'm going to leave this here, though. Thank you, Dominique.

We appreciate you always.



good-day, michael b jordan, michael b jordan corny

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post