Maryland Terrapins men's basketball beats Purdue

Maryland Terrapins men's basketball beats Purdue



night to be a Terps fan. The men's basketball team just had an incredible win over Purdue. Yeah, they did sports director Darren Haynes was there. Indeed, the atmosphere was just wild. Oh, wild is an understatement. I mean, look at this scene in College Park. Unbelievable.

Maryland upsets Purdue, the third ranked team in the nation and the students stormed the court. And best believe we were there. What an incredible moment in Terps history. I mean, just listen in. Crazy. I mean, this is the first time the Terps have upset a top five team in seven years. Can you describe the moment when that buzzer went off and you pulled off that upset and the fans stormed the court? Yeah, again, I was trying to get out of there, man.

Like, you know, everyone was trying to rub my head. I was just trying to get back to the locker room to be honest with you. Maryland's winning in their security. They're number one. They did a great job tonight. So they kicked our and they kicked our in the court storm. Cool stuff.

Now, I covered a lot of championships and big games in my career. But this was the first time I've been in the middle of fan storming the court for Maryland students. It was their first time too. Did you storm the court? Of course I did. That's a once in a lifetime thing. You've got to do it. At least once in your college life.

You didn't lose anything, did you? No, I didn't lose anything. I'm good. Did you guys storm the court? Oh, yeah. What was that experience like? It was a once in a lifetime. The first thing I ever experienced said it was an amazing experience. We love Maryland basketball. We love the turf.

Now, what's so crazy about the turf storming the court after beating number three Purdue? It was 10 years ago today, Maryland upset number two Duke and storm the court. Just like in 2013, what a scene for Terps fans. And I was somewhere in this bunch, you guys. Now I understand for the 20 bucks, you're going to give out 20 bucks of Cash App dollars to people who define you. Anybody that can find me. Now where's Waldoble? Where's D. Haynes? Dollar sign.

Yeah, I think this is David Satchel photographer, because that looks like a camera right there. Just finding anybody at this point, right? By the way, Darren, you're responsible for this, because earlier today, you said to them, if you win, are you going to storm the court? You put it in their heads. I think they made that decision during their class at 9 AM that they were going to storm the court. They were amped up. It looked like a lot of fun. What an incredible scene. All right, dude, we'll see you later.



basketball, sports

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post