LaMelo Ball injured again as Hornets beat Pistons

LaMelo Ball injured again as Hornets beat Pistons



Sucks injuries are the worst part about the game. You know, I know that all too well. So, you know, I already reached out to him, but it's, it's, it sucks. And so, feel for him, feel like we were starting to figure some stuff out a little bit and, you know, then another injury. So it's, it's certainly disappointing and, you know, tough, tough for him, tough for our team. Oh, they did listen. What they do, I mean, listen, we, they, they show me this stuff once a week.

We have charts and everything possible is being done. I mean, our performance team is experienced and they really know what they're doing. That's just that what happened tonight's a basketball injury. I mean, there's nothing you can do about that.



Charlotte Hornets, Hornets, Hornets vs Pistons, LaMelo, LaMelo Ball, Terry Rozier, lamelo ball highlights, lamelo ball hornets, lamelo ball injury, lamelo injured, lamelo ball ankle injury, lamelo ball interview, lamelo injury, lamelo ball injury report, lamelo ball injured

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post