Jamie Lee Curtis and Michelle Yeoh talk about working together on the BAFTA red carpet.

Jamie Lee Curtis and Michelle Yeoh talk about working together on the BAFTA red carpet.



As I said, the reason I'm in this movie, just one thing, I'm not going to. When I knew that they were going for Jamie, and that was at one stage, they said it was the weekend, and we haven't heard back. Well, she's the reason I said yes. And I'm like, keep calling her. Keep calling her. I have a good feeling about this. She was the whole reason I said yes.

And I'm so glad she came back. As far as I'm concerned, she's the reason I'm here tonight. You know when you are with people you love, it makes it so much easier and fun. It's hard out there, everywhere, all at once, all the time. So movies do lift you, and this movie in particular is a really wonderful example of that.



associated press, AP, AP youtube, associated press youtube, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michelle Yeoh, Everything Everywhere All At Once, BAFTA, BAFTAs, BAFTA awards, British Academy of Film and Television Arts, Jamie Lee Curtis reaction to Michelle Yeoh, Jamie Lee Curtis Everything Everywhere All At Once, Michelle Yeoh Everything Everywhere All At Once, Jamie Lee Curtis interview, Michelle Yeoh interview, Michelle Yeoh BAFTA, Jamie Lee Curtis BAFTA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post