Interview with Commanders new Offensive Coordinator Eric Bieniemy

Interview with Commanders new Offensive Coordinator Eric Bieniemy



Alright, we have some new Washington Commander news to share with you. Eric Biennamy left Kansas City to be the offensive coordinator and assistant head coach for the Washington Commanders. This was the move despite winning his second Super Bowl in four years with KC. I spoke with Coach Biennamy one on one about why he really left KC for Washington. Why leave Kansas City to come to Washington? OK, well, here's what I say. It's been an amazing 10 years. OK, we've had a great deal of success.

Comfort can become the enemy of progress. OK, in order to grow, you can't be afraid of accepting different challenges. OK, so this was an opportunity for me to come out and accept a new challenge. So I am fired up and excited. You took your picture to say you're signing. We got the Super Bowl ring on there. What was the thought process like? You know what, when I take this picture, I'm going to still rock the ring.

You know what, I actually wore the ring during the whole entire interview. And so my wife is disappointed because I didn't have it on today because I actually forgot it. When I was wearing that, I was just showing an expression of who I am and what I'm bringing to the table. So you may be wondering now, what was Dan Snyder's involvement in hiring Eric Biennamy? Well, the team announced Snyder was looking to into selling the team. And there's a current NFL investigation going on into sexual harassment allegations involving Mr. Snyder. When Biennamy was asked if Snyder was involved, listen closely to who he mentions.

Coach Rivera was a lead person in this hiring process, obviously. I had an opportunity to spend time with Mr. Wright and Mr. Mayhew, just like I said. But when it's all said and done with all that stuff, that's not my job title, OK? Those guys will take care of that. All right, so did you catch it? Eric Biennamy said GM Martin Mayhew, head coach Ron Rivera, and President Jason Wright. He did not mention Dan Snyder.

Spoke with team president Jason Wright about the sale. And he confirms things are a quote still moving forward with the sale of the team. Very carefully choosing those words about who did what. But lots of excitement here today. Different energy. Yeah. Thank you, dude.



washington-commanders, dc, news , nfl, sports

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post