Beyoncé emerges as Grammys queen; Harry Styles wins album honor!

Beyoncé emerges as Grammys queen; Harry Styles wins album honor!



The 65th Grammy Awards brought smiles, tears, laughter, and even new friendships. Returning host Trevor Noah kicked off the music's biggest night talking about the research he did on attendees. One of the quote, strangest things he found out was singer Adele always wanted to meet Dwayne The Rock Johnson, but never had. Don't blame her. Oh no, I don't have Dwayne Johnson here tonight, but I do have someone called The Rock. Adele meet The Rock, The Rock meet Adele. First time ever.

And then he helped himself to a seat at her table. I just love how she like put her hand on her boyfriend's shoulder like, okay, excuse me. Bye. Bye. This is not for you. This is for me. I don't know who you are.

Like this is my dream. Get out of my chair. I have a new plus one. I know. That was the cutest moment I think in the very beginning. Oh, that's funny. He was kind of going through the different celebrities that were there.

That was really cute. Yeah, stars get starstruck. You can see it in the first two. Oh yeah, I know. I know. I thought she was going to cry. I would have.

He's like larger than life. I love that. Trevor Noah, I thought, did a phenomenal job. He always does though, right? Yeah, he's good. Yeah, he's good. He seems like he's at the top of his game now. I know.

The Daily Show is behind him. Going back to the comedic gigs. So, uh, regular ones anyway. Yeah, yeah. No, he was awesome. All right. So the debate is settled.

Beyonce is officially the greatest of all time. The goat, y'all. She now holds the title of winning the most Grammys. Beyonce came into the night with nine nominations, more than any other singer, and she won four awards. I like those odds and her favorite. Love that. But her win for Best Dance, Electronic Music Album for Renaissance, that's the one that put her over the top, making it a record 32nd Grammy win.

I'm trying not to be too emotional. And I'm trying to just receive this night. Oh, now when Beyonce gets emotional, it's like, you know, like wait a second, hold the phone. This means a lot. This, Jay's like, really, I really don't care. No, no, go on. Go on.

It's a huge moment. Okay, but can we also talk about too, how she was stuck in traffic for so long? She was like, where is she at? I know because Trevor Noah was like, Beyonce's in the house and everyone's like, wait a minute, listen. I was like, where? Because she never goes to these award shows. Like she has somebody except her awards for her. But she was stuck in traffic. So like celebrities get stuck in traffic too. No, they're just like us.

No, right? I know, Jay-Z got there before her, I think at one point. I know, and it was like such a typical, like wow, this is kind of what happens. Yeah, well, you do realize. Yeah. Not cementing your legendary stance. Oh my gosh. Yeah.

She just looks like unbelievable. Nominal, phenomenal. I mean, yeah. She does. I mean, if I'm stuck in traffic and I'm late to an awards show where I can make history, I'm probably sweating. I'm probably wanting to be like, I'm like, yeah, little like, oh, what's going on? But if you're Beyonce, like they can wait. Oh, good point.

Literally, what's this saying? Like the queen is never late. Everyone is simply early. Yeah, I love it. Yes, that's true. Yes. Well, Harry Styles also won big at the Grammy's last night. The former one direction singer took home two awards for Harry's house, including album of the year.

This album from start to finish has been the greatest experience of my life. From making it with two of my best friends to playing it for people has been the greatest joy I could have asked for. So, you know, I'm always interested by his choice of apparel. I think it's awesome. Glittery outfit. He's really testing the boundaries. Like gender fluidity.

His performance was all fringe. It was fringe in the middle of the show. And bedazzled. I loved it. I think he's great. He's talented. There was some controversy, though, that he won for album of the year over top of Beyonce's.

I know. But she still won. And Adele. If she didn't get her other wins, it would have been a bummer. But she still was the queen of the Tate. But, I mean, he beat out Adele as well, which I thought that was, I mean, she ended up winning later on for a different award. But still, I was like, I don't know.

Like, hmm. And just like that, we can't forget Bonnie Ray. Now, you guys may not all know who she is, but she won for song of the year. Song of the year, right. Just like that. Beating Beyonce, Adele, Harry, and also Taylor Swift. So good for her.

Can you sing it? No, I don't even know it. Good for her. I'm just glad that you won. Like, seriously? Because we just think after certain ages. You guys are doing the totally, totally. It's also going way outside of Pop Rock to pick someone's song of the year. That was pretty big for her.

That's true. That's a really good point. And Dr. Biden was there to give out the award. So that was a nice moment. That was cool. I saw her speak as well.

Yeah, very cool. Overall, a cool night. Overall, it was. I know.



fact-based journalism, facts, news, breaking news, unbiased, no agenda news, top story, what really happened, unbiased news, unbiased news on youtube, fair news, fact based, news today, unbiased reporting, Scripps News

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post