WWE Smackdown coming to Knoxville

WWE Smackdown coming to Knoxville



Yeah, look forward to it. We are one day away from WWE SmackDown happening right here in Knoxville. We spoke with WWE superstar L.A. Knight who will be in town tomorrow about his career. He says working with WWE Hall of Famer Ted DeBase is the million dollar champion was one of the big highlights for him. Here that comes to mind.

You're talking NXT in your house what 2021. You know, you got the million dollar man Ted DeBase in attendance to me. It's Cameron Grimes in a ladder match and to become one of very few million dollar champions, I would say is a big, big moment in my career for sure without a doubt. Okay, Ted DeBase. Okay. I said I said it wrong earlier. Clearly I don't know the rest of the world.

I'm with you there. Okay, but Knoxville's own Bianca Belair. We know her and Roman Reigns will be in Thompson Bullying Arena when SmackDown hits Knoxville tomorrow night at 7 45. Wrestling fans, forgive me for that. He's a Hall of Famer. Yeah. Sorry.



video, news, abc news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post