Tom Cruise spotted at Janet Jackson's concert in Charlotte!

Tom Cruise spotted at Janet Jackson's concert in Charlotte!



last night's Janet Jackson concert at the pavilion possibly among some famous company look at them that's a concert goers spotting movie star yes Tom Cruz right here in Charlotte going through the crowds didn't do the mission impossible run though a video posted to Twitter showing Cruz taking selfies with fans giving a wave just goes to show you you never know who or what could pop up here in the Queen City right I was nowhere near there so I did not see it it's okay if you had VIP I was in the way no opposite I was in the way back but I had my moves you did your own little tribute to Janet oh yeah when I bought the tickets I celebrated with my little yeah you can look at that way in Twitter in the archive it's cool though that I mean Tom Cruz here just hanging out in Charlotte what are you doing in Charlotte yeah.



entertainment, local, news, janet jackson, tom cruise, charlotte nc, charlotte news, events, wcnc charlotte, wcnc, wcnc news, local news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post