‘The Randall Scandal: Love, Loathing, and Vanderpump’ launches May 22 on Hulu

‘The Randall Scandal: Love, Loathing, and Vanderpump’ launches May 22 on Hulu



This was the craziest story. Outrageous. Devastating. Insane. Randall Emmett is sketch at best. Randall Emmett. Hollywood movie producer.

Lullacent. Reality star. Vanderpump rules. The lifestyle. The Rolls Royces. The Jets. You paid so much just to have status.

Vanderpump rules. It's about these young, hot 20-somethings. This is the juiciest time in reality show history. How could I not have been smarter? Like I beat myself up daily. How was my daughter having to pay for my stupidity and me keeping my blinders on and not wanting to see red flags? Who was Randall Emmett really? Randall was publicly out of apex of his career. He worked with Bruce Willis. Martin Scorsese.

50 Cent. But really behind the scenes things were already starting to fall apart. 50 Cent suddenly goes on Instagram and says, Randall, you owe me $1 million. Then 50 Cent posts money by Monday Randall. Hollywood. He made a fateful decision to go on camera on Vanderpump rules. I literally would not know the name Randall Emmett if I didn't see him on Vanderpump rules.

The lawsuits. Over 30 lawsuits. He was awful to everyone. He just came off as someone he was extremely self-absorbed. I was a personal assistant for Randall Emmett. An executive assistant. I was Randall's assistant for almost a year.

My first interaction with Randall was him and his underwear. A bag of cocaine. Totally naked. The N-word being used is where I draw the line. This is certainly the underbelly of Hollywood. It's not the part that you see on the postcards. Randall and Lala's relationship started to fall apart.

Timmy, your daughter, living her life that way, made me feel very sad. I hate Randall Emmett. It's just astounding that he's somewhere still playing the victim. When what he has actually done is damage and hurt other people. I have to put up a big fight. I do hope he gets what he deserves. The Randall Scandal.

Love, Loathing and Vanderpump. Only on Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu.

Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu.

Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu.

Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu. Hulu.

Hulu. Hulu. Hulu.



news, breaking news, live news, daily news, world news, us news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post