Possible Meteorite Crashes Through New Jersey Home

Possible Meteorite Crashes Through New Jersey Home



Alright dude, let's get to a story under the category of slightly terrifying. Take a look at this. A possible meteorite crashed through the roof of a New Jersey home. Scary there. It happened in Hopewell Township yesterday. About 45 minutes northeast of Philadelphia. The rock crashed through a bedroom ceiling and damaged the hardwood floor.

Thankfully, no one was hurt, but emergency responders scanned the family members for possible radio activity just to be sure. Wow, really interesting. I'm sure they didn't expect that for the work week. And the rock may be related to the Ada Quadrants meteor shower that reached its peak over the weekend. It'll take a little bit of time before investigators can confirm whether or not this is actually a meteorite. Do they get to keep it? I was wondering that myself. I'm sure they have to send it off for testing.

And then I don't know, do they keep it? Does it go into a museum? Can you sell it? I know, it's interesting. I guess if you prove that it's safe, there's no radio activity. I'd like to keep it. I'm Amy Freese. Welcome to Fox Weather's YouTube page. We have more great videos on the way, so make sure to subscribe to stay updated on all things weather.



new jersey, meteorite, possible meteorite, new jersey meteorite, hopewell township nj meteorite, hopewell township new jersey, hopewell township nj, hopewell township new jersey meteorite, fox weather, weather

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post