Mother's Day gifting ideas

Mother's Day gifting ideas



Do you have anxiety because Mother's Day is this weekend and you haven't yet got a gift or some flowers? Well, we've got a great place to find a perfect gift. It's right across the street at Alamona Center, Bloomingdale's. Kelly went over to get some ideas to help you celebrate the mom in your life. Today is coming up and Bloomingdale's is the perfect place to find the perfect gift for the mother in your life. And stylist Angela here at Bloomingdale's joins me with some tips on the perfect place and the perfect way to get your gift. Aloha! Hi, how are you today? I'm doing so good because this is something that I think a lot of us are excited about. Shopping for mom.

Of course, the moms in our lives do so much for us. So this is a great way for us to actually give back to them. So what are some of the hot things that you should give mom this year? We have everything in the store for mom. Mom is wonderful. Yes. So we have, I picked some items for them, but there is so much in the store. So there is every mother that we can dress in this rack.

We have the sexy mama, this beautiful dress. And then we have this pants with this jacket that you can wear at a concert or backyard dinner. Yes. And then we have this little top that is fantastic like this. You can wear also with these pants or this beautiful jean. So we have a lot of new items in the store. And so many different styles too.

So I feel like any mom would be happy with any of the outfits here. Exactly. Every mom will love it. But it's not just the clothes. There's actually a cosmetic skips. Can you tell us about that? When you shop with us and in the cosmetic department, if you purchase $200, you get this gorgeous little bracelet. Pretty.

That is given to everybody who shopped that. Wow. I love that. And that's not the only deal you guys have. You actually have something special for our living at White Viewers. Yes. From today to May 14, when you mentioned leaving 808, you get a free gift wrap for our customers.

Wonderful. For any of your Mother's Day purchases. Any. Yes. It's a gorgeous gift wrap. It's really floral and beautiful. So make sure you take advantage of that.

Again, just mention living 808 and you'll be able to get the beautiful gift wrap. I love that. All right. Now let's talk about gifts because you're a mom yourself. What are you hoping to get this year? I love diamond. Oh, don't worry at all. And we do have the best selection of diamond in the store.

You have 14 karat gold. You have 18 karat gold. And you have the most beautiful diamond as well. So you heard it here. There are so many great options. Clothes to fake fragrances to make up to jewelry. It's a one-stop shop.

So don't forget you have a couple more days to shop for mom. Thanks so much, Angela. Thank you so much for having me. Really great tips. And especially to hear it from a mom. Thank you. If you want it, I'm sure there's lots of moms out there that do too.

Thank you. Thank you so much. Good stuff. Super cute. All of it. You know, good ideas. I love how she's like, I like diamonds.

That was like, I love diamonds. I love diamonds. I love diamonds. That was like the most non-subtle hint to her family members right there. You can get them there. I'm looking to. And my outfit.

I love that outfit. She dresses, yeah. The one I was wearing, they dressed me. I did a couple segments in that one, but I love it. I should have snagged it when I was there. Yeah, that's really nice. I'm gonna go back.

Well, there you go. The reason to go back. And for all of you too, there's tons of reasons to go there. Yeah, especially with all the deals that they always have going on. So make sure you don't forget to shop for the mom in your life this weekend.



khon, working for hawaii, hawaii news, hawaii, hawaii sports, maui news, kauai news, molokai, lanai, big island, aloha news, aloha state

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post