Michael J. Fox talks his new documentary "Still"

Michael J. Fox talks his new documentary "Still"



We have to talk about the much buzzed about new documentary about the life, career, and personal health struggles of Michael J. Fox. This one is called Still. Take a look. The story of me, take two. Three, two, here we go, ready and action. Why you mad doc? Are you telling me that you built a time machine? Out of a DeLorean? What do you mean to be still? I wouldn't know I was never still.

That's him. That's our star. I want this job. I can do it. Whatever the exception is, I can fix it. I can be older. I can be taller.

I can be anything. The popularity of Michael J. Fox is a phenomenon. Here is Michael J. Fox. So that's part of the trailer for Still, a Michael J. Fox movie.

It follows the family ties and back to the future star during his heyday in Hollywood and the health implications of his eventual Parkinson's diagnosis. The doc is packed with vintage clips and new interviews and before tomorrow's premiere, Kevin McCarthy, our very own Kevin McCarthy, got a chance to sit down with Michael J. Fox to talk all about the documentary and also the J in Michael J. Fox. Take a look. The story about the J, I've always found this interesting and I love your memoir that came from Michael J. Pollard.

His J meant John. Did you ever figure out what your J might mean or is it just the initial? Genuine. Genius. I don't know. Mine is rather. Jesus. I don't think that Michael Fox would be as good a name.

I mean, I just would pack that extra punch that Michael J. Fox did. And I did that when I did the pilot for Family Ties. I added the P in L. Speketon because it kind of is not the module that I got from the J. It's a quick story. My grandmother said in my first memoir, my grandmother and I were wedding and she didn't want to call me Mike because she said, do you want to call me Mike? She said to call Mike and I don't like Mike.

Like Michael. So then she turned to my parents and called me Michael. And they called me Mike. And my grandmother, and they worried about me because I was so small. And my grandmother said to remember him. He said, you're one of the most famous people in the world. And my grandmother said, Michael.

So you can catch part one of Kevin's Sit Down with Fox on our website, fox5dc.com. You can catch still streaming on Apple TV plus Friday. And just a reminder, as always, Marissa, I want to know what everyone out there was watching. I know you gave Queen Charlotte a try. I highly recommend you stick with it. It'll have an emotional payoff for you.

You can hit us up on hashtag box five lion. I will. And he was right about J for genius because I got chills watching him. I remember watching Teen Wolf in the 80s. Oh yeah. I mean. He's been with us for so long and made such a huge impact in movies and culture.

I'm going to start with still, actually. It's a good one. Yeah. All right. Thanks so much, Chris.



entertainment, michael j fox, parkinsons, documentary

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post