Meet King Charles III's coronation portrait photographer

Meet King Charles III's coronation portrait photographer



This is going to be the biggest commission of my career. I'm lucky enough that there's a previous photograph that I've taken of the Lettopets of Wales which has become an iconic portrait of Varky. The picture that Cecil B. King took of the Queen at her coronation has a backdrop, which is a painted scene from inside St George's Chapel at Windsor. We have a very short space of time to take quite a lot of portraits, some of them are historical documents, some of them are, I hope they become iconic images, some of them are very personal photographs, you know, it's a private photograph. I worked with the Royal Family for a number of years. At the first wedding I did, which was for Camilla B.

B. Prince of Wales, my mother, who's also a photographer, was one of the assistants on the team and it was very lovely to help. Me and my family on one side lens a Dain and Bair family on the other side lens. A united family to start the Bair family with and it helps us get much better pictures.



News, The Washington Post, WaPo Video, Washington Post Video, Washington Post YouTube, aworld, cecil beaton, coronation, england, family, hugo burnand, king charles iii, photographer, portrait, queen camilla, royal, royal family, sWorld, tVertical

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post