Jeremy Piven Says Mark Wahlberg Is Missing Piece For 'Entourage' Reboot | TMZ

Jeremy Piven Says Mark Wahlberg Is Missing Piece For 'Entourage' Reboot | TMZ



You talked a lot about entourage coming back and how you'd like it. Doug Allen told me basically all we need is for Mark Wahlberg to get on board and where it go. So someone in Vegas just asked Mark Wahlberg and he said, I don't know if it's going to happen but I definitely support it. Nice. Do you feel like if he wanted to he could be like let's go tomorrow, let's go. You know that's a great question. I wish I had the answer but I know if Mark and his team were really behind it that would be some nice momentum.

So yeah, I mean listen, Mark wakes up, he gets about 11 minutes sleep, he wakes up and he prays, he crushes the weights, he never stops. So you know when he comes up for air and a little crack of time just make that call to HBO and everybody wins. What's your pitch to Mark Wahlberg? Well I think Mark knows, Mark's been around and he knows the reach of that show and we really connect with people because I see them because I'm performing on stages and so I see in real time that people really miss it and so I think Mark knows that as well because he hears it and he feels it. So it's just a matter of like him stepping up. Yeah, you think he will? I don't know. I don't know the answer to that. I mean he probably should right because if people want the show he's going to have money in his pockets.

Yes, I think Mark likes money and here it comes if he likes it, if he wants it, we'll do all the heavy lifting and we love him, we celebrate him.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Live, TMZ TV, jeremy piven, mark wahlberg, entourage, hbo, reboot, comeback, doug ellin

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post