Imagine Dragons Performs Acoustic Concert For Striking Writers Outside Netflix | TMZ

Imagine Dragons Performs Acoustic Concert For Striking Writers Outside Netflix | TMZ



What's the difference with me? Cause I love adrenaline in my veins, I do whatever it takes Cause I love how it feels when I pray the chains, I do whatever it takes I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wear my brown and I sweat my eyes I'm breathing in the chemical cold, I'm breaking in Radioactive, radioactive All systems gone, the sun hasn't died I'm deep in my bones, straight from inside Waking up, I'm feeling in my bones to make my system blow It was so cool to see you here, can I ask why you guys wanted to come out? Well we just want fair compensation for people who put in the time and are incredible creators, who drive so much of the entertainment that influences the world and we have many friends also who are writers You just want to get more people out here and support that? Yeah, yeah Why do you think it's so important that writers get what they deserve? I mean the writers are the ones that make all the magic happen and creation, creativity is what drives so much of the world It drives our joy, it's my greatest joy that comes from these people and it's a good way to get back They deserve to be compensated.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Live, TMZ TV, imagine dragons, performance, wga, writers’ strike, netflix, dan reynolds, strike, concert

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post