Francis Ngannou Signs with PFL, Excited For New Opportunities | TMZ Sports

Francis Ngannou Signs with PFL, Excited For New Opportunities | TMZ Sports



This last day has been full of emotion, as you can imagine. And here we finally get to sign this deal that we have basically agreed on it like almost two months ago. You know, it was a quick process since our ideas, our vision was we are aligned and then they were very flexible to work around stuff. I'm not trying to do the same, you know, to make it happen because I was so excited, so pumped up by their vision, their idea that they want, you know, they are coming together to what is my idea. So it was more, it wasn't like, okay, grab and go type of thing, like if I had a contract type of thing, it was more like partnership, like, okay, with new girls, we can do it together, we can be, yeah, we can help each other out, right? And quite a feeling that I haven't had for such a long time, you know, I, oh, at least I forget how it feels like, you know, to be backed up, to be in the promotion and be in, right? Yeah, my last past year was all like kind of like handwrestling type of things. And this one was smooth and very relieving. Is there one thing that stands out the most? Is it the spot on the board? Is it the impact that you can have in Africa? Is there one thing within this new contract? I'm not, I think people misinterpret the spot on the board stuff.

I'm in the fighter advising board, fighter advising board. And by the way, it's not a position that I was personally think of myself when I mentioned it. It's something that I even mentioned in the USA, just somebody that can advocate for fighter in the board meeting, because sometimes a board will take a decision that will hurt fighter without knowing, which is not on purpose, but they don't understand their fighter perspective. So that was the claim. That's what I've been claiming. If somebody to rep fighter in the, in the, in the board, now, like he's a part of the company, no, just like when you have a lawyer, when you have, you're kind of like a manager or something that just pick on your behalf, your manager is not part of the company. So that's what, that's how this being perceived.

And if there was somebody else, it's not a thing that I'm like, oh, I want this, I want to sit here, I want to do that. I think it's more, it's little more politics. And I'm not very excited about the part. My excitement for that is that they are taken in consideration, the fighter feeling fighter position, what can hurt fighter file. And then I think it was also their way of proving, I mean, they say, PFS say they are fired first. So I'm like, give me something that was proved that you're fired first. And by the way, this fighter advising board been existing in the PFS long time before and people like Renji Kuzhu be, be, being on it.

So it's not something that I'm bringing on the table. He just aligned with what I wish is. At the end of the, the U.S. UFC negotiations, Dana had said that he was, he was going to make you the highest paid heavyweight without going into finances. Are you happy as PFL taking care of the predator financially? I am happy. And I think, by the way, and I think that that didn't work because they know that they couldn't reach some extent.

The only thing that was in the only thing that they put in the contract usually that and fight a bite into it more. So it's just number and they get excited. They know how much you are making. They know what number you haven't ever, you haven't seen in your life. Let's just put some more number and get you excited. But compared to this one that you have nothing. He was basically a nicket here.

So you have the opportunity to make a lot more money now. Well, I make a lot, I make a lot of money. I make guarantee money. I feel I've been, they treat me better. I don't know if you, if that aspect count for you, but it does count for me. And all these stuff, we get, we have PFL Africa. I don't know if you understand what we are talking about here.

I don't know if you understand how many times I risk my life made out there in the ocean to cross to get in, to get this opportunity. Then we are taking it home to give to some people, avoid them to take all those risks. So that might not be money, but this has a lot of value. And I think it's even the most valuable thing in this contract. That's what, that's something that when I heard them speak about it, I kind of like ask for more. And now I'm like, okay, I think there's no doubt I'm going with these people. Like they have the vision, our vision aligns.

You know, this deal wasn't about money. I could have half less money and I would see be happy about it. You understand? I'm happy with it. I'm happy with it. I could have, if I was out here for money, I could have been taking a lot of money, at least two years now.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Sports Channel, Celebrity, Sports, Athletes, TMZ News, Famous, Hall of Fame, Sports News, tmz sports 2023, raw video, francis ngannou, pfl, mma, ufc, dana white

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post