Family members speak out about Lori Vallow Daybell's verdict

Family members speak out about Lori Vallow Daybell's verdict



with the charges. A jury in Ada County found her guilty on all counts Friday afternoon. Those counts are murder and conspiracy to commit murder as well as grand theft and the deaths of her two kids JJ Valo and Tyley Ryan and her husband's late wife Tammy Debel. The judge said Valo will be sentenced within three months from now. She could face up to life in prison. News channel seven's Sheerah Mountains is out to talk to JJ's grandparents, Tyley's aunt and Lori Valo's uncle about the outcome of the trial. For the families of JJ, Tyley and Tammy, Friday's guilty verdict was more than three years of waiting, prayers and tears.

Thank y'all. Thank y'all. Thank y'all. JJ's grandparents Kay and Larry Woodcock talked with media moments after the verdict came down. We are elated by the trial. We want to personally hug every one of those jurors. While the Woodcocks were in court when that verdict was read, many relatives were also watching from across the country.

Family members like Tyley's aunt, Annie Cushing. You know, I was just absolutely over the moon. Annie was in court the first couple of weeks of the trial and sat just feet away from Lori. I was so happy to be here. I was surprised by how I felt when I saw her like I was expecting more rage and just like how dare you. You but she looked like an animal caught in a trap. I walked away with the realization she also took herself down.

She lived a charmed privileged life and she threw it all away. Lori's uncle Rex Connor had a son who was a child of a mother. He was a child of a mother. He was a child of a mother. He was a child of a mother. Lori's uncle Rex Connor had a similar experience when he attended the trial on two separate occasions. You make eye contact with Lolo and you have that faint smile, you know, of.

You know, well, we we, uh, we knew the person that preceded you. You know, when you make eye contact, I don't feel like we know that. I don't feel like we know that. I don't feel like we know that. And you know, when I'm talking with Jenna, she just relates Lori is still in her delusion. Do you have a message for Lori? I thought through like if there's anything I would want to say to her, it would fall on deaf ears. You know, she's a psychopath.

She has no concern whatsoever about the person. You know, she's a psychopath. She's a person that makes the guilty verdict. They've been waiting for. Still wrapped in sadness because it doesn't bring the kids back. It's the most bittersweet you can imagine. Um, just the sadness.

But the relief from all this is is, uh, I guess I was a liberating feeling. I do believe since it's Mother's Day, it's a very strong feeling. And I don't, I don't think that's going to be a thing. It's a feeling that everyone that has come in contact with the story, and here's here's why you can think of all of the news stories, all of the situations in the world that we see reported. And aren't most of them divisive here are millions of people now that are that are aware of it that are following it, they We all want justice for Kylie and JJ and for Tambien, for Charles. I forgot one of the most important things. JJ, I love you.

Papa, Papa, Papa, I wish you were here in other circumstances. Kylie, Papa loves you. Tammy, I never met you. Tammy, you are part of our life. I'm not sure if you're aware of that. I'm just going to go ahead and say it. The trial for Vallow's husband Chad Debell will be held at a later date.

At a status conference earlier this month, both the prosecution and defense said June of 2024 would work for them. The judge is still working on the schedule.



lori-vallow-trial, local, news, special-reports

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post