Families speak out as Texas House Committee advances bill to raise rifle purchase age

Families speak out as Texas House Committee advances bill to raise rifle purchase age



Nikki cross breathes a li wish I had the answers. I day by day. Um some days than others crosses. A moth one of the 21 killed last His family has spent month in gun laws. It was a ste as House bill 27 44 clears would raise the minimum a automatic rifles from 18 exhausting and I've been much and I'm just ready t them and tell them that w arrived at the Texas capita Kim Rubio's daughter Lexi the 21 victims killed in I'm not strong today. Um a you all need to see. Coz I'm just a mom who wants a mom who doesn't want an my pain.

The bill has met to pass house bills out o still faces another hurdle to go to calendars. So we if that calendar committee willing to let it out to l come to the house floor f also faces pushback from governor Greg Abbott who it is constitutional. Pa say they're fight honoring action. It's my greatest that's why I get out of b far from over. Thanks for channel. Follow today's t news by downloading the N.



NBC News Channel

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post