Eurovision winner Loreen shares what changed her mind about doing the song contest again. #shorts

Eurovision winner Loreen shares what changed her mind about doing the song contest again. #shorts



you, the people. Now, yeah, honestly, it was like, you know, because that's what I meant, like, when I said no, there was this dense energy inside me, I'm like, Yeah, but this is the right thing, you know, you'd start, you know, this is the right thing, you know, I don't have anything like, and the people that I trusted around me that I love that want the best for me, they're like, Okay, we get it, but you could feel a dense energy, and then I tried the other side, I'm like, Well, maybe I'll do it. And I could feel this little spark of excitement in me, and excitement outside of me. I'm like, My God, I know this rule, you follow the flow, you follow where it's happiness, enjoy, and it's easy energy, light energy. That's where you go.



associated press, AP, AP youtube, associated press youtube, AP online, ap associated press, ap news, associated press style, news, breaking news, latest news, news today, ap video

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post