'Vanderpump Rules' Ariana Madix Throws Shade At Raquel Leviss, Denies Knowing Her | TMZ TV

'Vanderpump Rules' Ariana Madix Throws Shade At Raquel Leviss, Denies Knowing Her | TMZ TV



Yes, Mendo. Ariana from Vanderpump Rules was out of Los Angeles, and we asked her, are you ready for the reunion? And she keeps walking, like, well, what do you think about, like, Raquel being there? She goes. I don't know who you're talking to. To be like, to be like, oh, I don't know her. It's like, oh, no, step to the side. We know you know her. You'll know her at the reunion.

If they get on this show and they play into this the way they should, it could be the biggest thing ever. They all deserve pay rides now. They're ultimately going to get pay rides. They're going to all become stars over this cheating schedule. Like, I didn't know any of their names. Oh, I know, this is round one. She lost by doing this.

Who is that? No, but you don't think Bravo told them not to talk to Kim? I wanted her to say, like, yeah, I know that bitch. I'll see her on Monday. No, no, no. She should play this different. Why? Because you go a different way, because then it's just so predictable. It's just sort of like, do you know how you hurt me? Oh, God! Oh, my God! Who are you when we go low? I go high. Michelle Obama?.



TMZ, TMZ Sports, TMZ Live, TMZ TV, VPR, ariana madix, raquel leviss

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post