Lenny Kravitz steps back into his past with upcoming album

Lenny Kravitz steps back into his past with upcoming album



The new album has been interesting. It's going to come out this fall. But it's sort of a look back. It's the album that I didn't make in my teens that never happened. And that happened because of the book I wrote, Let Love Rule, which came out in the beginning of the pandemic. It was a New York Times bestseller. It was a really great experience of going back and looking at my life and exploring things that I hadn't thought about in a long time.

And so I really got into that era of my life because the book was from 0 to 24 up until the record deal. And so there was music that I was working on at the time when I was a teenager that didn't come out. And then I got my stuff together and figured myself out and I came out with my first album, Let Love Rule. So this is that record that I never made, which is very cool and very liberating and just very interesting to look at. So it's kind of a step back into my past, but also forward at the same time because it's an interpretation of that.



3d7c109587bb435bb8dba06cd4418754, 4426147, 82631fd4b55b4aa7bef5d269ec918549, Associated Press, Lenny Kravitz, US CR Lenny Kravitz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post