Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski pictured kissing in Tokyo | FOX 5's LION Lunch Hour

Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski pictured kissing in Tokyo | FOX 5's LION Lunch Hour



Oh, it is the perfect weather on this Monday to be eating some delicious soulful brunch food. Chosen chef, talk to me about what you're whipping up right here. So this is our cheese sauce for our shrimp and grits and our short rib and grits. Pretty much heavy cream, seafood seasoning, your Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese. Oh. So it's happening. It's so heavenly.

Also look at that whiskey sauce for the wings. The wings are crisp and up real nice and fire. They're going to toss them real good when they get done. Heck yeah. So here we also have some mac and cheese. Ten cheeses. This mac and cheese looks so good.

This is not going to mess with the Chosen chef right now. Yes. Yes. It's perfect. Ten cheeses in there. Look at those greens with the peppers. They look amazing.

It says many are cold but fewer chosen. This is good. This is good. Right? Yes, cheeses. Ten cheeses. Good. That's good.

That's food. I want to kind of show some really good goodness. I'm not going to eat it yet but like just like. Oh my, look at that pool. Look at that pool. Oh my. I thought we were only allowed to eat like this on Sunday.

We didn't have this on Monday for lunch. We're getting back for the brunch. Okay, yes. I'm coming weekend so it has to be perfect. Don't open the whiskey yet because you know that ruins my Monday. It derails me if I start with the brunch and rub it on the Monday. We'll just have a liquid lunch today.

How about that? That sounds good. I'll take the kitchen. All right. We'll check back in with you two Chosen chef. Thank you guys. That's a bit. All right.

It's 11.30. That means it's time to check with our team from TMZ for a look at what's making headlines in Hollywood. Jacob, good morning to you. Good morning. Good to see you. I know you probably didn't get much sleep over the weekend with this Jonathan Majors arrest all over the place.

Tell us the latest. Well, so as you know, Jonathan Majors, one of the biggest rising stars in Hollywood, he was arrested and arraigned this past week and after allegedly putting his hands on a 30 year old woman and his rep is telling us that he is completely he's not guilty of what he's being accused of. So what we are being told by our law enforcement sources is that Jonathan and his girlfriend or I should say a girlfriend was going where they were in a cab coming home from a bar this past weekend. And there was some dispute over Jonathan texting another female. His girlfriend and him got in the fight about it and it led to Jonathan allegedly striking his girlfriend. So his girlfriend went to the police station. The police saw her with bruises on her neck and on her hands.

They also saw a laceration behind her ear and this gave them reason to arrest Jonathan who was eventually released without bail. Now his attorney has come out and said that he is going that they they expect these charges to go away very quickly because they are putting a case together quickly for the district attorney. They say that they have video footage from the vehicle. They also have a witness testimony who saw this all go down and not one but two statements from the victim recanting these allegations. Now with all of this being said he's already starting to see some repercussions. He has been the spokesperson for a brand new U.S.

Army campaign and two of those advertisements have already been pulled. So I'm curious to see if any of the projects that he's a part of or anything that has already been released even as you know he's a part of Ant-Man and Creed 3. I'm curious to see what these projects are going to be doing moving forward in light of these allegations. Now this is something that has obviously rocked the community and really the entire United States. Do we know if at any point Jonathan majors himself plans to make any sort of statement or is that on hold for right now? Well I think right now he's working through his attorney and that's what that's who we've been getting information from as for when Jonathan majors is going to be doing a sit down interview addressing all of this or whether he's going to be talking about it on social media I think it's up to him but it sounds like his team right now is just looking to put together all the information to vindicate him. Yeah we'll certainly follow up. Jeremy Renner though making a great recovery and putting video out to show for it.

Tell us more. This is absolutely amazing. So for those who aren't familiar, Jeremy Renner a couple months ago broke 30 bones and nearly died after getting ran over by a snow plow machine like a huge snow plow machine and it's just miraculous his recovery. He's been documenting it on social media. You can see this video here where he's getting taken great care of by a bunch of nurses and doctors but I think he's made his biggest step towards recovery this past weekend. He shared a video of walking in an anti-gravity machine and the way we know that is because if you watch this video he acknowledges that he's not using all his weight while walking on this treadmill but the fact that he's even able to take steps like this is nothing short of a miraculous and I mean he really seems like he's on his way towards walking again and it's just amazing considering the type of damage he received. You know Jacob I literally gasped when I saw the video because it had about 30 broken bones when this had happened and it was a near-death experience that I read so to see him up walking and talking and really coming back it really is a huge story of progress for sure.

Very heartwarming and you know what else I love a good love story. Talk to me about Harry Styles who has he been spotted out with. I love this. Harry Styles and Emily Radikowski were seen in Tokyo making out with one each other just in public leaning up against a car in front of everyone to see so we know Harry Styles is in Tokyo because he's on tour right now with his band. We don't know necessarily why Emily is there so I don't know if it's too early to say that they're a couple or maybe this is just a fling. In fact we don't even know if Emily was at the show but based off this interaction I think it's fair to assume she might have been. Regardless I mean we know Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde broke up just a little bit ago.

We know Emily Radikowski was out with Eric Andre for a little bit so now to see these two come together. I kind of thought Emily Radikowski because she was with Pete Davidson too. She had her Pete moment. Yeah I thought she had a thing for funny guys and that's not to say that Harry Styles isn't a funny guy either but I was just a little bit surprised to see this and I mean I seem very happy with one another. Well Jacob it may not be funny haha but this video was funny because I believe it was a set up to get us talking. You did. I don't believe those two know.

It's how the law on tour. That's the name of the tour law. And we played right into their hand. Look at you breaking it down right there. Even the kiss was awful. The only reason I think it could be true is he seems to like Brunettes and she fits his tight. This is true.

I just love a good Hallmark love story. I want Erin wants it to be true. Let it be true. She likes it. I want it to be true. But thank you Jacob. Maybe you all can keep working on it.

I need more proof. I need more proof that that's true. No I'm sure you're probably right Marissa. Don't tell my heart. It's just too convenient. Alright just a reminder you can catch TMZ weeknights at 7.30 after the OG like it or not right here on Fox 5.

Look at me being messy. That's right. That would be messy fun.



lion-lunch-hour, Harry Styles, Emily Ratajkowski, Harry Styles Emily Ratajkowski

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post