DAVID BENAVIDEZ TELLS CALEB PLANT SORRY AFTER FIGHT

DAVID BENAVIDEZ TELLS CALEB PLANT SORRY AFTER FIGHT



I just told them, you know, man to man, I'm sorry for all the trash talk that we went at each other. You know, we're talking a lot of sh** each other. You know, a lot of it, I'm not gonna say it wasn't necessary because it wasn't necessary because this fight is huge. You know, it's a huge fight. And sometimes that's what you need to bring the best out of the two men. End of the day, I don't want to hold no grudges against nobody. I'll only do that unless we're building a fight or something.

But after that, there's no need. You know, I'm not that type of guy. I've never been that type of guy. So I have nothing respect for Caleb Plann. And you know, I'm happy he gets to go home to his family safe.



David Benavidez, Caleb Plant, Benavidez vs Plant, Boxing, Boxeo, Benavidez, Plant

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post