Young Nigerians pin hopes on key election

Young Nigerians pin hopes on key election



I hope you have your PVC. I am coming out on Saturday to vote. I am tired of bad leadership that now pushes my country into problems that we are dealing with right now. Like insecurity, poverty, bad educational system, bad healthcare and a lot of other things that I can't list. So we are all tired of the system and we are tired of where our country is right now. So I go about letting people understand that they need to come out and vote because of course if you want to change the leadership system of a country, you need to come out and vote. We are going around to thank people to let people understand that they need to come out and vote.



27321faafb354f08aded0879c6180f7e, 4420921, Associated Press, David Akan, Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria, Nigeria Election Preview (CR), bf3674aee291410db87c5d26fd73f89c, news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post