[UPDATE] Ukraine: Life Under Russia's Attack | FRONTLINE

[UPDATE] Ukraine: Life Under Russia's Attack | FRONTLINE



The End The End Violetta is waking up in a different world. They're in Germany. Violetta and her mother fled here in June. Roman stayed behind, but is visiting them for a week. Marina wanted to go to Germany, it was a very hard decision for her. She couldn't imagine the situation that she would be without me. And I've been there at the railway station.

Marina of course crying. Everything goes in your brain, yeah, maybe we'll say goodbye for the last time. To be honest I've been kind of sad, but I didn't want to think about sadness. I've been happy that finally they'll be safe. They're staying with the Lissevsky family, who live near Nuremberg. They got huge heart and huge hospitality, so for Violetta it's like heaven, but for Rampa it's something amazing, some miracle. I like hot.

It's bigger and stronger, right? It's bigger. What did you say? That's better. It's bigger and stronger. I'm bigger. Big and strong. I just feel full rainbow of positive emotions being here. I'm charged my batteries.

Even right now I'm ready to go back. I am staying in Ukraine after the war. I love my country, and of course I want to be in the first step to rebuild. Almost a year after the war began, Kharkiv bears deep scars from Russia's invasion. They're growing fears of a new assault on the city. Sergei, who now lives with a neighbor, continues to roam the streets of Saltivka. I'm going to take half of it, but I can't return it.

My house is in Saltivka, my favorite city. I'm mad at the air. I'm mad. Kharkiv is still in range of Russian missiles, which occasionally hit the city. What the fuck is this? Vika and her family made it out to Finland, but her grandparents remain in the suburbs of Archeiv. Bye! Ok, see you soon! Spring is coming, you can go home! See you soon! Bye! Bye! Yes. I'm used to sitting on the video recording and crying Everything will be fine We are all day on the phone We will beat them to death There is not enough children in the house There is noise, noise It's good to live, but the rest is.

We will wait for everything that is said there Trains are running once again in Archeiv subway Vitaliy is still here Girl, do you like the song? Yes Can you sing for a second? No, I can't Just a second I'm not sure Hello, young lady I see you in the snow Everything is so much better because of you You are not a good girl Why today? Why today? He went to the side Thank you Thank you Life is perfect, endless and we are eternal I've been here 10 times I've been through this road and people here and people here It was a vivid memory I want to forget everything I have a task Forget and live again New thoughts New things Thank you.



ukraine, ukraine war, kharkiv, kharkiv war, ukraine documentary, kharkiv documentary, ukraine life under russia's attack, life under russia attack, russian bombardment, russian shelling, russian attack, russia attack on ukraine, ukraine russia war, russia ukraine war

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post