SAG Awards Recap

SAG Awards Recap



Let's close out the show with a look at what's trending with digital producer Trent Gilbrith. I'm so mad I missed the SAG Awards But we're gonna get caught up right now. Tell me Christine Plarr. It's really the last award show leading up into the Academy Awards So it's kind of a determining factor for those big acting wins and I love how they always start the show with I am an actor I love it. I tell about their background. Yes. We talked about Brendan Frazier on Friday.

He won for the whale as well as Jennifer Coolidge in White Lotus It's really their year. E-News is so right. Yes. Oh wow well deserved But this star-studded cast everything everywhere all at once is sweeping throughout award season Michelle Yeo The incredible there she is looking gorgeous and just kind of a later in life full circle moment I gotta see that Trent. Have you seen it? We still need to watch it. We need to watch it. I feel like I have to be in the right mindset for it There's K-Wa Kwan who was in the second Indiana Jones movie as a child actor and now has come back full force years later Wow, that's yes.

I recognize him. It's just really cool and now he's getting more offers and he's just back in the game I love that. So on that note Jamie Lee Curtis is one of those from that incredible cast and she won What I absolutely love is she did one of those I am an actor speeches she called herself a nepo baby because of course she's the daughter of Tony Curtis I know but I could just listen to her talk forever because she is long-winded but she's just so smooth Let's see her win for best supporting actress. I'm wearing the wedding ring that my father gave my mother They hated each other by the way at the end of the world But my sister Kelly and I were born from love. My father was from Hungary and my mother was from Denmark and they had nothing And they became these monstrous stars in this industry that they loved so much. My parents were actors Wow, I got chills. Yes, she was so proud to be up there.

Her first SAG award Oh my God. She was going to go and look at them looking incredible But yeah, I mean just what they're there with Orson Welles. Casual. Yes, so congratulations to those first time winners And what an incredible night. I'll go back and watch some videos I can't wait to see what happens with the Oscars. Michelle, maybe Jim. Jim really.

That's right. In March. Thanks for tuning in guys. We so appreciate it. We'll see you tomorrow.



atlanta-and-company, entertainment, features, life, programs , television

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post