Meghan Markle reportedly “upset & overwhelmed” by South Park episode & more | Today's Headlines

Meghan Markle reportedly “upset & overwhelmed” by South Park episode & more | Today's Headlines



I'm sick of hearing about them, but I can't get away from them. They're everywhere in my f***ing face. But Kyle, we just kind of don't care about some dumb prince and his stupid wife. Detectives were told by the tipster that they were concerned because Medina was acting strange, irrational, and made comments about the bishop owing him money. What's the point of that? I don't want to talk about it. Talk about you so much, I feel like you've been here. That's what I thought.

You talk about it. Don't blow my cover. Joy wants to get taken by you. I will find you and I will kill you. I love it.



new york post, ny post, nypost, news, us news, breaking news, world news, latest news, story, stories, top stories, meghan markle, south park prince harry and meghan, south park harry and meghan, south park harry and meghan episode, south park prince harry, south park, david o'connell, david o'connell bishop, carlos medina, la bishop shot, la bishop killed, catholic bishop killed in la, catholic bishop david o'connell, liam neeson, the view, joy behar, liam neeson the view

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post