Ludacris, Styx among first round of concerts announced for Ohio State Fair

Ludacris, Styx among first round of concerts announced for Ohio State Fair



All right, new this morning, the Ohio State Fair has just released its concert lineup this year, and here's a little hint. It's going to be a little conspicuous. And that's all we're allowed to play. For many reasons, Luna Chris has come into Columbus. He'll be at the Celeste Center for the Ohio State Fair Concert Series on August 1st. On August 2nd, Sticks will be performing as well. August 3rd, Country singer Tyler Hubbard and Matt Stell will take the stage.

Tickets go on sale for each concert this Friday at 10 a.m. Now last month, the fair released Kids Bop Never Stop Live Tour will be held on the opening day of the Ohio State Fair. FUTBOL! FUTBOL! The concert will be inside the Celeste Center on July 26th. Now organizers will release the next set of performance for the series next Tuesday. Clay, you're going to take my daughter Emmy there because I'm going to. Hold on.

That's not Luna Chris. That's Sticks. Too much time. Yes! I love it! We're rocking it out. Are you going to Kids Bop instead? I don't know who this is. Oh, she doesn't know who it is. Mr.

Roboto? You've never heard of Mr. Roboto? She knows the forecast. I'm going to help you out. I want to get that forecast so we feel old over here. I will say Kids Bop plays all songs too. No, no, no. Hold on.

I will say. This is bad to say, but I. Don't say it. Okay. I always as a kid, because Kids Bop came out when I was a kid, I just didn't like it as much. I'm saying it nicely, as much as the original song. But it is the record, Sticks, with the holographic album.

So hold on. Do you know what a record is? You know what a record is. I do know what a record is. I bet a Miley Cyrus record on the way, so. Whoo! The producers said weather, please. I think that is.



entertainment, events , local, news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post