Da Brat reveals she's expecting her 1st baby at 48 l GMA

Da Brat reveals she's expecting her 1st baby at 48 l GMA



Now with our GMA cover story, two-time Grammy nominee DeBrat, revealing she is expecting her first baby at age 48. The rapper and her wife talking about the pregnancy with our Jenae Norman and she is here with the details. Good morning, Jenae. Good morning, Michael. They were both glowing. It was so cute. Judy whispered to DeBrat before we started.

She said, you got a baby in there. The legendary rapper said she didn't think kids were in the cards for her. She has had an incredible life and career, but was always private about her love life. That change when she met Judy, who she says showed her a different kind of love. And now together, they're preparing to experience the love of motherhood. They're the lyric she rapped two decades ago in her hit song, In Love With You. Ooh, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with you.

And you think nothing I won't do for my baby. And this morning, these words hitting particularly close to home for DeBrat and her wife, Judy. The evolution of you as an individual. Could you even imagine what you would tell yourself? I was hanging with JD and Chris Cross and Method Man and Biggie and Pock. You know, we were just having a great time. I never thought, never thought that I would be settled down, married and pregnant. I just never thought that.

The couple revealing Tuesday, DeBrat is pregnant at 48 with their first child together. A journey they say began soon after they tied the knot last February. I never really wanted to have kids until I met her. Like until I came out of the closet and started living my life out loud and able to like share with the world who I love and you know, what I love doing with the person I love and that made me wanna just experience everything that you can get out of life. I want a little us. I think that would be like amazing. Today is the day beautiful.

DeBrat and Judy documenting the emotional ups and downs on the latest season of their reality show, Brat Loves Judy. So then we had to see a cardiologist. I had to see a hematologist. I had fibroids and then thank God they weren't close to my uterus but then I found out I had two polyps. So I had to get those removed and then it was just thing after thing. So we went back, they got it in and it was successful. We had to wait 10 days to see if we were pregnant.

We took the blood test and stuff and it was positive. We were pregnant and then a few days later, the numbers went down and we miscarried. But after the heartache came hope. I thought she wasn't gonna wanna go again. Yeah. Because you know, she had never experienced pregnancy. She was really excited.

But on the other side of that. On the other side of that, we did a second embryo transfer. About two to three days after she kind of, she was like, let's just go back. Yeah. Now, 18 weeks along, Debrat and Judy are set to welcome their baby in July. And they say they hope their story inspires other women to take a chance at motherhood later in life. What is your message to anyone out there who feels like it's too late for them? Whatever your dream is or whatever you would like to do in life, you only live once.

If you really want a child, you can carry a child. You don't have to give up. And they really overcame so much to get to this point. And after that interview, we were taking a couple pictures and I was telling her, hey, hold your belly. And she was, and I was saying, you know, be careful. Don't let just anybody touch your belly. And she was like, do people do that? I'm like, yes, sometimes strangers will walk up to touch your belly.

And she's like, well, that's when I'll have to bring out Debrat. Because they're not gonna do it. I was like, okay, that's fair. Well, hey there, GMA fans. Robin Roberts here. Thanks for checking out our YouTube channel. Lots of great stuff here.

So go on, click the subscribe button right over here to get more of awesome videos and content from GMA every day, anytime. We thank you for watching and we'll see you in the morning on GMA.



48, Brat, Da, Grammy, abc, age, baby, gma, mother, news, older, p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-97379906, pregnancy, rapper, wife, da brat pregnant, da brat wife, da brat real name, da brat reality show, Kaleidoscope Hair Products, jesseca dupart, da brat wedding, da brat kids, pregnant at 48, da brat pregnancy, how many months da brat, is da brat really pregnant, da brat and wife, da brat back in the day, da brat age, good morning america, abc news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post