#ATTSlamDunk Head At The Rim Moments! | 2023 #NBAAllStar

#ATTSlamDunk Head At The Rim Moments! | 2023 #NBAAllStar



The way he's won you over Kenny is ablable. Look at his head. Wow. Mama. Yes. Ain't it right? Wait, that's a big part of it. Yes, that is a big part of it.

Look at his head. Kevin, can you see his head? I'm going to say it right now. Both of his elbows. Yeah, no, that's impressive. The feet is impressive, but the dunk wasn't that great. Look at his head. Look, he got the wrist.

His left wrist. Stop it. Yeah, his left wrist was in there, Reggie. That was it. Look at his wrist. No, it's just, look, no, look. No, look at his left wrist.

OK. That's not in there. And he got, he cheated. Look at his head. Look at his head. He's looking in the rim. No, he looking in the rim.

But look, he creeped his head again, Kenny. He's looking in the rim, Traymond. No, for sure. Traymond, have you ever looked in the rim? Look at his head. Look at his head. That is. Look, look, look.

Have you ever looked in? Before it goes in. Look at his left wrist. The whole presentation is. The ones were too low. They were. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh.

Hey, peekaboo. Oh, oh, oh. I love the way he peekaboo. Got one eye closed, one eye open. That wasn't bad. Oh, I got to see that slow motion. I'm not reprobating the basketball.

If you hit the glass, there can be less crazy. He hit the glass. But it was very, very clear that he did. He got to hit the, not for my angle. Oh, that's crazy. Oh, come on, Kenny. Not for my angle.

Hit, hit, tap, tap. Make it to this level, right? And you have an opportunity to share this with your dad. It's crazy. He might be the best in-game dunk of these guys, though. Would you agree with that? He catches a lot of bodies. He catches a lot of bodies. He catches a lot of bodies.

Absolutely. But that's still crazy. That's nice, but that's not. Also, that has nothing to do with being 6'9", being able to do that. Yes, I would say a little more velocity on the finish. But this was down. Incredible.

Back. No, that's four different moves. Up, back. 48. Eight front. Down. With a half twist.

It's 182. It's still a 48. No, this is a 49. The star of stars tonight. This guy, the kick it, twist it. 360. No, no, no.

Let's hear it, Kenny. Let's hear it. Go ahead and hate. Welcome to the MBH. No more bus rides to Alcomber, Albuquerque. Shot down by the JT. Yeah.

I'm gonna go for the JT. I'm gonna go for the JT. I'm gonna go for the JT. I'm gonna go for the JT. I'm gonna go for the JT. I'm gonna go for the JT. I'm gonna go for the JT.

I'm gonna go for the JT. No more bus rides to Alcomber, Albuquerque. Shot down by the JT. JT. Five consistency. But look at this. Aaron Gordon.

I mean, he couldn't be Zack. Now, Zack was crazy. Nice. But Aaron Gordon was incredible. But sometimes, consistent. No one has thrown an alley-oop and caught him. Oh.

He caught him. Wind milled. But he didn't let it bounce. No, it was a great dunk. No, that's the first time, Dreymont. He did not let it bounce. Oh.

Out of eye, rim to rim. Hello. So what's the score? That's a 48. That's a 49.



Basketball, G League, NBA

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post