1 Million Mega Millions Lottery Ticket Sold at Tyler Gas Station

Feature Image

Summary:


Lotto fever everywhere. Nobody won the mega millions grand prize last night, raising the jackpot to an estimated $1.55 billion, the third-largest price ever. But someone in Tyler has a $1 million ticket, purchased at the Superfood Mart on Gentry Parkway.


One customer we spoke to says she hasn't played the lottery before, but sees this as a sign to start playing. She said, 'I don't play the lottery, but from the sounds of it, I might need to start, the fact that somebody won a million dollars here.' Another person expressed their regret, 'If I want a million dollars, I believe I will move out of Tyler. I will be staying on the island somewhere, living my best life. Just wish I would have been the one to win it. At this point in time, with inflation going up, I wish I would have won that million. She is talking facts right there.'


The winning numbers for the million dollars were 11, 30, 45, 52, and 56. However, the grand prize for the Powerball was 20, and nobody won it. While some are dreaming of a cooler private island with their newfound wealth, others are contemplating changing the weather with their million-dollar fortune.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post