RJ Barrett discusses his struggles in Knicks Game 6 loss to the Heat | Knicks | SNY

RJ Barrett discusses his struggles in Knicks Game 6 loss to the Heat | Knicks | SNY



RJ, how disappointing is it for the season 10 this way? It's tough. It's tough. I think we had a really good year. We played really hard. We kind of gave everything we got. You know, I mean, even coming here, it wasn't pretty, but, you know, we gave it our all and we came up short. So, you know, it's tough.

The other four starters, besides Jaylin, were five for 32 combined. What was the trouble tonight for you guys offensively? I played terrible. I was very disappointed in, you know, just how I play today. I don't know. It's a lot right now. You fight for something, you want something so bad. And then, you know, today, I personally did not.

I don't feel like I played my best. So it hurts, but it's good to have experiences like these. You can learn from them. They're a very good team, you know, very experienced, very poised. So, you know, we can learn from that. We're going to sit with this one for a little bit, figure it out, and come back stronger next year. RJ, you heard all the time that when a young team gets, you guys are a really young team, when a young team gets to the playoffs, just getting that sort of playoff experience under your belt can be really valuable.

Now that you've done it, not twice in three years, is that something that you can feel in the moment? Do you not notice it until you get out of it? Yeah, you know, it'd be in my second time at the playoffs, I was a little more comfortable. But I think experience helps, you know, for sure. Just seeing, like, you know, even looking at the heat, some of the things that they were able to do, you know, just during the game you could just tell, you know, it's from the experience that they had. So, you know, this help, and it was great to go up against a team like that. You know, we still think that we could have won, but, you know, it came off short.



sny, sportsnet new york, sny tv, sny ny, sny sports, sny new york, sny network, sportsnet

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post