Nick Jonas makes a cameo in Priyanka Chopra Jonas' new movie | GMA

Nick Jonas makes a cameo in Priyanka Chopra Jonas' new movie | GMA



You also shared some screen time with your real life romance, Nick Jonas. Yes, I did. How was that? It was great, actually. I was very grateful Nick took one for the team. This scene was written as is, so I had to have a guy do that to me. And it was supposed to be a random actor during 2020 who was going to quarantine for 14 days to do this one scene with me. And Nick happened to be in London because I was going to film there for Citadel and for Love Again for a year and a half.

So like a good husband, he was like, I'll come and settle you in. And my director was like, do you? You know, and I was like, yes, sir. Yes, sir. This is called wife. Wife decision. He will do this scene. And then he took one for the team.

He was so funny. He loved playing a douchebag because he's the opposite of that.



GMA, Good Morning America, robin roberts, michael strahan, george stephanopoulos, news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post